Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Re: [NEW CONTENT] Coming Feb 13th, 2013

[ Edited ]
Feb 9, 2013

Enistachia wrote:

Are the Male avatars allowed to use the Boyfriend Companion?  I would hope so, if not that's diescrimination!!!

I'm sure you can buy whichever one you want.

Message 51 of 75 (747 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1630 posts

Feb 9, 2013

Enistachia wrote:

Are the Male avatars allowed to use the Boyfriend Companion?  I would hope so, if not that's diescrimination!!!

To clarify this recurring question: there is nothing stopping you from having a boyfriend if your avatar is a male, and likewise, a female avatar can equip a girlfriend companion.

photo l_1ac92e40c72f428cb2c1ab1d6c3930c5-1-1.jpg
Message 52 of 75 (739 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1570 posts

Feb 9, 2013

myalana wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

myalana wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

strider367 wrote:

OMG is this Jessica Rabbit?

original.jpg

No, its chestzilla Smiley Tongue

You should see the rearviewSmiley Wink I bought this as a X7 preview this past Wednesday.

I always knew Chad had a thing for nice pair, but I didn't excpect Mylana to be into those assets.

LOL...Myalana is shameless and loves a new vehicle to showcase the assets.Smiley Wink

I can attest to that. We had to pick Dean up off the floor last night, when Myalana showed up wearing this outfit. WHOOO! 

Posted Image
Message 53 of 75 (710 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Feb 9, 2013

myalana wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

myalana wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

strider367 wrote:

original.jpg

You should see the rearviewSmiley Wink I bought this as a X7 preview this past Wednesday.

I always knew Chad had a thing for nice pair, but I didn't excpect Myalana to be into those assets.

LOL...Myalana is shameless and loves a new vehicle to showcase the assets.Smiley Wink

If your showcasing these cars, can  you tell me more about these fantastic vehicles? Smiley Tongue

sword-art-online
Message 54 of 75 (687 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Feb 9, 2013

MysticMur wrote:

myalana wrote:

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

myalana wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

strider367 wrote:

original.jpg

I always knew Chad had a thing for nice pair, but I didn't excpect Mylana to be into those assets.

I can attest to that. We had to pick Dean up off the floor last night, when Myalana showed up wearing this outfit. WHOOO! 

I think the floor needs some bleach cleaner because of the mess on the floor.

sword-art-online
Message 55 of 75 (686 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Feb 9, 2013

Enistachia wrote:

Yes, you can use the Boyfriend companion, even though you use a male avatar. I bought the Girlfriend companion in EU, and I'm able to use her when I use my female avatar.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 56 of 75 (665 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Feb 9, 2013

Really nice suprize to sign in and see the advanced previews, and some lovely content to look forward to. Granzella's ponchos are a must buy for me, and I like the look of the Konami dresses, I'll be having a closer look at them. I may also buy the companion for the Ogre bashing to help me out a bit.

I would like to buy the demon cutter sword but I heard it wasn't giving the Demon bonus so was pulled until after the event, which is a shame as I would have bought it anyway despite this, it has a white handle and would match one of my outfits. Any chance you could sell it anyway, but with a disclaimer saying it wont work till later?

And to Glasswalls, its really nice to see you posting on the Forums and I, and am sure many others, really appreciate it. Thankyou Smiley Happy

Message 57 of 75 (634 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Feb 10, 2013

Icinq wrote:

Oh great, more sexy and revealing female outfits. They do know that some females do go on Home right, and some of us do have some dignity. Why dont they ever have sexy outfits for the men. Because the developers are sexist male pigs thats why. Smiley Frustrated

What about the Junk Guy's Christmas Butthuggers? Sure, females got a pair too, but if you ever watched the video made to go with them you would see the entire point was a joke about males and sexy outfits. Also, males recently got that extremely buff bare chest for their avatar.

It is disappointing not to see the Granzell Gothic Lolita Dresses listed. Assuming they come out the following week we will only have them for around a day in order to play the flying Valentine's game with them, which is the main reason I considered picking one up. I don't like any of the other options and my Magic Cape doesn't count even though it lets me fly, go figure. I do really like the U Love Valentines dress in black, though, I might have to get it. I got the black U Love Green bundle when it was a dollar and am pleased with it. I got the Jessica Rabbit dress bundle in X7 this week and am very pleased with it, the black one is just what I have been looking for for a long time in order to make a vampire outfit. Since one dress plus the hair cost the same as the bundle with both dresses and the hair I got the bundle and have been wearing the purple one for Valentine's day, it is really pretty.

Message 58 of 75 (553 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Feb 10, 2013

The ponchos and ulovegreen stuff is cute.

Message 59 of 75 (486 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Feb 10, 2013

Wow, Thanks for the update Man Surprised

Here is my personal blog http://playturn.com.
Message 60 of 75 (479 Views)
0 Likes