Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/30/2011
Offline
1729 posts
 

Re: [NEW CONTENT] Coming April 17th, 2013

Apr 16, 2013
Clearasil... Really.
Oxycream sounds better.

Anyways, no deadly premonition coat. Booohooooo!!!
Was excited. Ruined now.

- Restless Dreams.
Message 21 of 79 (382 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: [NEW CONTENT] Coming April 17th, 2013

Apr 16, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:
Where the hell is this?

Deadly Premonition
For those of you without fortune-telling coffee, listen here! To mark the coming of 'Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut' on the SEN Store, Rising Star Games will be releasing an animated Raincoat Killer costume and axe in Home. However if terrorising townsfolk isn't your thing, we also have the adorable companion, Willie the Dog. So catch them this week before they catch you.

I would like to know the answer to this, too, Glass. Where's our Deadly Premonition event? Are we even going to get this at all or is it going to be another game content thing we're going to be missing out on?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 22 of 79 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/07/2009
Offline
6228 posts
 

Re: [NEW CONTENT] Coming April 17th, 2013

Apr 16, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

I like the cars ,will be getting those... Doodle looks like it will be fun and free clothes and prizes for the general public.


i fear for what some people will create in the Doodle space. Smiley Very Happy

but it does look neat though, cant wait to see what some of our more talented Home users make.


LOL

 

I remember the Graffiti game - I had one person on my friends list who created real works of art, almost surreal, I envied her.

 

But yeah I'm sure there will be a nice dose of anatomy pictures floating around.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 79 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: [NEW CONTENT] Coming April 17th, 2013

Apr 16, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:
^ "Whats a gamer gotta do to get game content 'round here?"

Jesus I should jus make that my signature lol

Lol, you should so do it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 24 of 79 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: [NEW CONTENT] Coming April 17th, 2013

Apr 16, 2013
^ "Chad, what is that doodle you made there?"

"It's a....an elephant" lol
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 25 of 79 (373 Views)
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
34146 posts
 

Re: [NEW CONTENT] Coming April 17th, 2013

Apr 16, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

I like the cars ,will be getting those... Doodle looks like it will be fun and free clothes and prizes for the general public.


i fear for what some people will create in the Doodle space. Smiley Very Happy

but it does look neat though, cant wait to see what some of our more talented Home users make.


LOL

 

I remember the Graffiti game - I had one person on my friends list who created real works of art, almost surreal, I envied her.

 

But yeah I'm sure there will be a nice dose of anatomy pictures floating around.


there was some really cool stuff made with that graffiti game. i made one thing, it sucked so i dent make anything ever again. Smiley Very Happy

hopefuly this space and any creation will be decently moderated.


Message 26 of 79 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/03/2009
Offline
3821 posts
 

Re: [NEW CONTENT] Coming April 17th, 2013

Apr 16, 2013

     Woah!  Now that is a huge update.  The new Auras from Konomi look awesome, the wrangler items in the VEEMEE store!  I love wrangler stuff.

Bambi-01us
Message 27 of 79 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 04/12/2012
Offline
681 posts
 

Re: [NEW CONTENT] Coming April 17th, 2013

Apr 16, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:
Where the hell is this?

Deadly Premonition
For those of you without fortune-telling coffee, listen here! To mark the coming of 'Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut' on the SEN Store, Rising Star Games will be releasing an animated Raincoat Killer costume and axe in Home. However if terrorising townsfolk isn't your thing, we also have the adorable companion, Willie the Dog. So catch them this week before they catch you.

I would like to know the answer to this, too, Glass. Where's our Deadly Premonition event? Are we even going to get this at all or is it going to be another game content thing we're going to be missing out on?


Glass isn't answering you because he think you already know the answer to that question.

Message 28 of 79 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: [NEW CONTENT] Coming April 17th, 2013

Apr 16, 2013

DMCoutatime wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:
Where the hell is this?

Deadly Premonition
For those of you without fortune-telling coffee, listen here! To mark the coming of 'Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut' on the SEN Store, Rising Star Games will be releasing an animated Raincoat Killer costume and axe in Home. However if terrorising townsfolk isn't your thing, we also have the adorable companion, Willie the Dog. So catch them this week before they catch you.

I would like to know the answer to this, too, Glass. Where's our Deadly Premonition event? Are we even going to get this at all or is it going to be another game content thing we're going to be missing out on?


Glass isn't answering you because he think you already know the answer to that question.


Oh, I already knew that when he was answering other people back and not answering Chad when he asked.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 29 of 79 (309 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
34146 posts
 

Re: [NEW CONTENT] Coming April 17th, 2013

Apr 16, 2013

Bambi-01us wrote:

     Woah!  Now that is a huge update.  The new Auras from Konomi look awesome, the wrangler items in the VEEMEE store!  I love wrangler stuff.


not sure if you went to X7 last week but they had a preview for the new Auras. not only are there 3 new ones that are LMOs, they are also re-releasing all the old existing ones as LMOs.


Message 30 of 79 (306 Views)
0 Likes