Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Re: NDreams - Street Beats Dance Packs Problem

Oct 26, 2012

Anyone that says they would have bought if they looped is a ridiculous liar.

Are you trying to have us believe that youre simply too lazy to trigger the move yourself after it finishes? If you honestly thought the item was good enough if it looped, then you would tolerate the "chore" of having to do it manually.

To boycott the item because of that is laughable. Without these new moves, youre still stuck with the old dances anyways, but at least these give you a way to mix in some more nicely animated variety.

Wake up. Grow up. Shut up.

Invisibility in pic below occured naturally during a random error within Home a couple years ago! Me and my friends shirts/pants appeared this way upon login.
Message 41 of 52 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Because people love to have to redo an emote every 5 seconds to keep the dance going. Especially when they're in the middle of a conversation.

Message 42 of 52 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
598 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

I'd like to see some looping dances, too, but I don't think it's a terrible travesty that these packs don't have them.  Maybe the next line-up could feature at least one looping dance each?

Message 43 of 52 (298 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 26, 2012

There is no excuse to be rude. One can have a different point of view and express it without putting others down.

I've got a video I'm woking on what shows the moves. I find they work better when mixed with an existing dance. I had a friend model them given I haven't bought them. I'll post the video soon.

Message 44 of 52 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

PipenAin wrote:

Are you trying to have us believe that youre simply too lazy to trigger the move yourself after it finishes? If you honestly thought the item was good enough if it looped, then you would tolerate the "chore" of having to do it manually.

To boycott the item because of that is laughable. Without these new moves, youre still stuck with the old dances anyways, but at least these give you a way to mix in some more nicely animated variety.

Its not the matter of 'lazy' it about being able to talk while dancing, it is a social game. Whats laughable is why the devs would develop these "dances" like this when none of the other dances are this way.  And whats ridiculous is you suiggesting people spend their money to do these "chores"  LOL

Message 45 of 52 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

Oct 26, 2012
PipenAin dosen't have the right to tell us what we would or wouldn't do, nor does he have the right to insult us for our choices as paying customers. Don't even bother responding to him, anyone, it's not worth the "chore".
Message 46 of 52 (237 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Oct 26, 2012

Some people should take their own advice. Wake up. Grow up. Shut up. 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 47 of 52 (233 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

Oct 26, 2012

PipenAin wrote:

I would've bought all the street moves volumes including this dance pack if they looped. I'm not the only one who also feels like this judging by the other posts in this thread.  So because we don't have the same opinion as you that makes us liars? You seem to be taking this to heart resorting to insulting others for just bringing up a valid complaint.

Anyway you go enjoy your non-looping dances and your perfect wardrobe wars. While those that don't like neither will not. It's as simple as that.

People do not have to "shutup" in the forums. People are free to voice their opinions if and when they want in here. If people all had the same opinion the world would be a dull dull place.

Get your Portable ID!

http://profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/visit/profiles/Strider-Hiryu_79
Message 48 of 52 (222 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Oct 27, 2012

These actually work pretty nicely if you mix them with other dances. I would certainly prefer stand alone dances that looped personally. This was a quick video I shot this morning when a friend stopped by. Sorry but this only shows the female moves.

Message 49 of 52 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4690 posts

Oct 27, 2012
Wake up. Grow up. Shut up.... interesting. Did that come about from Play. Create. Share.? Smiley Tongue
Message 50 of 52 (175 Views)
0 Likes