15 replies 456 views Edited Nov 19, 2012
How is anyone doin this? I wanna do it too! lol
Message 1 of 16 (456 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Re: NA playing UK home

Nov 19, 2012
Almost 3 years ago my first alternate account (2nd acct) signed up for Australia. Smiley Very Happy Little did I know at the time that it was the same server as EU. I really thought I was going to visit the Land Down Under. Smiley Tongue
Message 2 of 16 (438 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
258 posts

Nov 19, 2012

I think she may be referring to visiting EU public spaces with your NA account to claim the rewards.  I know there is a copy of EU’s Home Square floating arround  that you can visit here in NA to get the LBP Karts.

Message 3 of 16 (410 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

Julio-ATL wrote:

I think she may be referring to visiting EU public spaces with your NA account to claim the rewards.  I know there is a copy of EU’s Home Square floating arround  that you can visit here in NA to get the LBP Karts.

Oh that is interesting. I hadn't heard about that. Getting the rewards on your NA account could be sweet although if that were the case I suspect the word would have spread and I know I haven't heard a peep about it. 

Message 4 of 16 (404 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Nov 19, 2012

Julio-ATL wrote:

I hadn't heard of that one either. Sometimes new spaces aren't immediately region-locked, but I thought all the old ones (and especially the core ones) were.

Message 5 of 16 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11067 posts

Nov 19, 2012

Julio-ATL wrote:

No there isn't. The karts you see were ISE'd. Once in awhile we have access to lounges that we shouldn't; MIB, Peakvox Ninja HGL, ect.

EU's Home Square isn't one of them, unless you can prove it by sending me a FR and taking me there. Put it this way, if there is one I would've been there by now, trust me.

Message 6 of 16 (355 Views)
Wastelander
634 posts

Nov 19, 2012

CMCSAVAGE is correct. Its just an ISE and its confirmed by the disreputable site **bleep**.com. Its impossible to region hop to a core space. The LBPK event is just the EU Home square re-skinned. Same thing as a clubhouse skin or the Thanksgiving skin at the NA Pier Park. None of the core code for the space has changed including the region locks.

Message 7 of 16 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
258 posts

Nov 19, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Julio-ATL wrote:

No there isn't. The karts you see were ISE'd. Once in awhile we have access to lounges that we shouldn't; MIB, Peakvox Ninja HGL, ect.

EU's Home Square isn't one of them, unless you can prove it by sending me a FR and taking me there. Put it this way, if there is one I would've been there by now, trust me.

EU has a copy of NA’s Pier Park that they use to get our rewards, so it’s only fitting the favor is returned.

Message 8 of 16 (323 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

Julio-ATL wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Julio-ATL wrote:

EU has a copy of NA’s Pier Park that they use to get our rewards, so it’s only fitting the favor is returned.

Well the question is are users actually doing that – going from North America to the EU? Word like that speads very quickly and I know personally I haven't seen anyone on my NA friends list in EU Home Square. 

It certainly doesn't look like we are going to be getting the LBP Karting event here in North America. I still think it would be nice if at least the rerwards were offered up as free items in the mall including the free locomotion items.

Message 9 of 16 (316 Views)
Survivor
1691 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 19, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Julio-ATL wrote:

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Julio-ATL wrote:

Well the question is are users actually doing that – going from North America to the EU? Word like that speads very quickly and I know personally I haven't seen anyone on my NA friends list in EU Home Square. 

It's true.

EDIT: That is EU users have access to NA Pier Park Thanksgiving Event. There is no record of NA users accessing EU's Home Square.

Message 10 of 16 (319 Views)
0 Likes