Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: NA playing UK home

Nov 19, 2012
Well now you got me all curious Smiley Surprised
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 11 of 16 (235 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Nov 19, 2012

Talking about such things is the quickest way of having them" fixed". I'm going to leave it at that.

Message 12 of 16 (231 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
258 posts

Nov 19, 2012

myalana wrote:

Talking about such things is the quickest way of having them" fixed". I'm going to leave it at that.

I think the powers that be already know.  Find it hard to believe that copies of these servers could exist in other regions without them knowing.  I just assumed it was common knowledge, but in case it’s not, forget everything I said.

Message 13 of 16 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
412 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Caitylynn wrote:
How is anyone doin this? I wanna do it too! lol

Hi,

Sony's network consists of 4 regions; North America, Europe, Hong Kong, and Japan.

If you create a PlayStation network account, and choose one of these countries as it's origin, like shall we say, England, you will then be directed to the European network, and thus the European Home.

It's the same for the other 2. In Hong Kong, everything is in English, in Japan, in Japanese, and in Europe is only England in English.

I hope this helps you. Have fun sightseeing. Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 16 (138 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Regine__ wrote:

Caitylynn wrote:
How is anyone doin this? I wanna do it too! lol

Hi,

Sony's network consists of 4 regions; North America, Europe, Hong Kong, and Japan.

If you create a PlayStation network account, and choose one of these countries as it's origin, like shall we say, England, you will then be directed to the European network, and thus the European Home.

It's the same for the other 2. In Hong Kong, everything is in English, in Japan, in Japanese, and in Europe is only England in English.

I hope this helps you. Have fun sightseeing. Smiley Happy

Yep and last i knew Mexico and South America didn't have a Home at all. Unless that has changed now... Who Knows? But they need a Home as well so give them A NEW Home so we can have a New Home to visit...  Make it so SONY!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 15 of 16 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Nov 20, 2012
Now I'm gonna have to set up another PSH account LOL
Message 16 of 16 (83 Views)
0 Likes