Wastelander
609 posts

Re: [NA]Home Update for 1/16/2013

Jan 16, 2013

I really dont want to start a new thread about it so i'll ask it here. What happened to the "Special Announcement" that was supposed to be revealed this week?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 11 of 18 (479 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
8478 posts

Jan 16, 2013

GenomeGirl_33 wrote:

I really dont want to start a new thread about it so i'll ask it here. What happened to the "Special Announcement" that was supposed to be revealed this week?

According to Glaswalls it was delayed we will probably hear of what it is in a few weeks.

KANE-FIRE

Message 12 of 18 (473 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Jan 16, 2013

KANE,

Thanks for posting the blog update here for everyone to check out!

GenomeGirl,

The announcement was pushed back, so keep your eyes on the Home blog for information!

Message 13 of 18 (438 Views)
PlayStation MVP
34049 posts

Jan 16, 2013

digitalleisure wrote:

DigitalLeisure_AquariumFishPack.jpg

Hold onto your sea horses because we are releasing our first update to our aquariums. A brand new fish pack will be available for you to add to your tank, or a friend’s. The Quartet pack contains 4 fish and if you want to use all of these fish keep in mind that the minimum tank size to do so is medium. The fish that are included are the Blue Discus, the Kuhli Loach, the Siamese Fighting Fish, and the Squareback Anthias. Check out the new aquatic life right from your tank!

you guys should make some non-fish critters for our tanks.

crabs, lobsters(call him Pinchy), octopi, cuttlefish, sea slugs(the pretty ones) and whatever else is neat. Smiley Very Happy

Message 14 of 18 (418 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
864 posts

Jan 16, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

digitalleisure wrote:

Hold onto your sea horses because we are releasing our first update to our aquariums. A brand new fish pack will be available for you to add to your tank, or a friend’s. The Quartet pack contains 4 fish and if you want to use all of these fish keep in mind that the minimum tank size to do so is medium. The fish that are included are the Blue Discus, the Kuhli Loach, the Siamese Fighting Fish, and the Squareback Anthias. Check out the new aquatic life right from your tank!

crabs, lobsters(call him Pinchy), octopi, cuttlefish, sea slugs(the pretty ones) and whatever else is neat. Smiley Very Happy

We can definitely put that on the list for future considerations. Making them act different than how the fish act would expand the amount of furniture slots. Maybe as decorations?

Follow us: http://twitter.com/digitalleisure ------- Like us: https://www.facebook.com/DigitalLeisure
Message 15 of 18 (404 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
34049 posts

Jan 16, 2013

digitalleisure wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

digitalleisure wrote:

We can definitely put that on the list for future considerations. Making them act different than how the fish act would expand the amount of furniture slots. Maybe as decorations?

cuttlefish and squids could swim around like regular fish.

but crabs, lobsters, octopi, sea slugs, etc would be cool as decorations.

Message 16 of 18 (372 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Yeah the muscle items are great for me. Playstation Home getting ready for spring. Smiley Very Happy

Message 17 of 18 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1148 posts

Jan 17, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

digitalleisure wrote:

jada42 wrote:
heres an idea dl make it look like the fish are actually eating the food instead of it just sinking to the bottom

I'm sure our animators would love to do this! I'll write it down, but we are trying to keep our furniture slot usage to a minimum. Smiley Wink

The slot usage is already too high for most. I'd be very careful about adding things that would increase it any further. 

After seeing that the " Free " Goldfish Bowl " (sans any kind of guppie ) uses 18 slots, all I have to say is :

No Comment

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 18 of 18 (318 Views)
0 Likes