Mar 04 2013
By: Ledis15 Treasure Hunter 5125 posts

NA Granzella Content Update

[ Edited ]
13 replies 658 views Edited Mar 4, 2013

Edit Link: http://alphazone4.com/2013/03/04/granzella-content-update-6th-march-2013-football-goths-street-dance...

America and Europe – Football Clothing and Locomotion

• Football Uniform, Top (9Colors, Men & Women)
  • Football Uniform, Bottom (9Colors, Men & Women)
  • Football Boots (9Colors, Men & Women)
  • Locomotion – Soccer Dribbling & Juggling Set

Granzella introduces the Football Uniform series and the Football Dribbling & Juggling Set.

Cool football player uniforms and Locomotion items to enjoy the action of football are also available! Tops, bottoms, and shoes are each available in 9 colours. Choose any combination to make a uniform of your own!

The Locomotion items have a dynamic dribbling action and a brilliant juggling action. With cool ball handling like this, you’re sure to brag to your friends.

Well, let’s play some football!

Europe, America, Japan and Asia – Cute Goth Loli

20130306_Gothic2_blog

• Cute Goth Loli Set (2Colors, Women)
  • Cute Goth Loli Umbrella 2-piece Set (2Colors)

Cute, sweet Lolita fashion has arrived!

Granzella introduces the new Cute Goth/Sweet Loli Sets and the new Cute Goth/Sweet Loli Parasol 2-piece Sets. Following the sale of the Chic Goth Loli Set, this is the second stage of the Gothic Lolita series.

Instead of a grown-up elegant design like the Chic Goth Loli Set, the new Cute Goth/Sweet Loli Sets have a sweet, pretty, girlish design. Available in pink(Sweet) and navy(Goth), this 6 piece set includes the Ribbon Headdress, Loli Dress (with and without tights), Ribbon High Heel Pumps (with and without tights), and a hairstyle.

To coordinate with each set, pink comes with the Curly Pigtails Hairstyle, and navy comes with the Hanging Waves Hairstyle.

Additionally, perfect for the Gothic Lolita look, is the locomotion Parasol, when used you’ll be able to float in the air. An umbrella stand is also included as furniture.

The loveliness of innocence. How about dressing in cute Lolita fashion?

America – New Minibike Variations

20130306_PocketBikeColorVariation_blog

• Locomotion – 2-wheeled Minibike Set

New colors for the popular locomotion 2-wheeled Minibike are here!

Granzella introduces new colors for the 2-wheeled Minibike!

11 color variations have been added to the locomotion 2-wheeled Minibike. The additional colors include red, blue, green, yellow, black, and white, as single colors, and blue, green, silver grey, black, and yellow in combinations with white.

So choose your color and hit the road for a ride!

Message 1 of 14 (658 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: NA Granzella Content Update

Mar 4, 2013

Should be interesting to see how the soccer/football loco items sells. Not personally interested in the mini-bikes or the color variations one Goth outfit. 

Message 2 of 14 (597 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Mar 4, 2013

Hmmm...this will be interesting to watch because traditionally soccer isnt a primary sport in NA. It pales when compared to the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL and even Nascar. Its basically a sport thats been imported and I dont recall the (now removed) other soccer stuff they had selling well whatsoever.

Message 3 of 14 (544 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 4, 2013

I'm still hoping for updates on the penthouse. But so far nothing Smiley Sad

Message 4 of 14 (504 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 4, 2013

s9358 wrote:

I'm still hoping for updates on the penthouse. But so far nothing Smiley Sad

What update are you looking into?

Unless it was announced beforehand or in the works right now, I don't think there will be one within 2 to 3 months minimum (time for planning, development, testing, etc)

And that's if they have something to update. If they don't have anything up their sleeves, nothing will come.

If you have some ideas, then it's better to tweet or email Granzella.

No guarantee they'll take your ideas, but it's probably better than just waiting and hoping for one.

Message 5 of 14 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3916 posts

Mar 4, 2013
I really like both hair styles with both of those dresses. Just with I didn't have to get both bundles just to get both hair styles.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 14 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Mar 4, 2013

LightOfValkyrie wrote:
I really like both hair styles with both of those dresses. Just with I didn't have to get both bundles just to get both hair styles.

I agree there are many hairstyles I'd love to get for both accounts but I can't do bundles to get them. Lost money there. 

Message 7 of 14 (330 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Mar 4, 2013

I've been hoping all week we would get the Soccer Locomotion. That looks fun and I want to buy it, but that depends on how many emotes it has. Somebody told me they were released in Japan already, anyone know how much they might cost for NA?

Message 8 of 14 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 4, 2013

Nothing interests me this week.

Cute Goth Loli could be used for some anime cosplays though, like Suigintou from Rozen Maiden.

Message 9 of 14 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Mar 4, 2013

Message 10 of 14 (266 Views)
0 Likes