Highlighted
Oct 21 2012
By: D-Nitrate Treasure Hunter 4526 posts

Mysteries of Savage Manor (spoilers)

[ Edited ]
10 replies 800 views Edited May 30, 2014

While I definitely prefer both Cutteridge spaces to this one, Savage Manor gets significantly more interesting when you explore some of it's mysteries...

Like the hidden room behind the cracked wall of the dining room...

Image20121019191503507.jpg

Image20121019191515733.jpg

Juggernaut Home Screenshot_7.jpg

Or the giant hole that even the bravest of proctologists would turn away from in disgust...

And then there is the walk-in freezer in the kitchen...

Image20121019191601723.jpg

Upon closer inspection it appears someone has been hanging some meat inside...

Juggernaut Home Screenshot_2.jpg

Juggernaut Home Screenshot_3.jpg

Juggernaut Home Screenshot_5.jpg

And then theres the Hogwart's Library...

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 1 of 11 (800 Views)
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Re: Mysteries of Savage Manor (spoilers)

Oct 21, 2012

There is one more thing I've seen that I noticed you did not post here. There is a shadowy 'Grim Reaper'-like spirit that moves across the top floor from the right to the left. I have been able to reproduce this effect with some help from my wife. While I stood by the front door, my wife was inspecting the drawing of the children behind the door and then she would walk around me and head outside. Just as she passes through the doorway the figure would race across. We did this 3x in a row before it didn't happen again, so I'm not entirely certain on EXACTLY how to make him/it appear...

Message 2 of 11 (729 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4526 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2012

Great job on that pic!  I tried many times to take a decent pic of him, but much like Jasper in the Cutteridge space, he moves too quick. 

There are also several more mysteries in the normal areas of the space, many of which are clearly clues for current and future riddles, but I thought I would start the thread off with the lesser known mysteries.

I hope others chime in as well with their own pics from inside this space of some of the things they find interesting or entertaining about the space, or even how they have enhanced it with various items.

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 3 of 11 (707 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Oct 21, 2012

Are any of you doing tours of the space?

Message 4 of 11 (699 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Oct 21, 2012

D-Nitrate::  You're very welcome. I applaud you of the pics you took as well. Pretty much everything you took I was unaware of. Is there anything special you need to do in order for the other entities to show up?

TSUNADE1224:: As far as personal tours of the space, it's not up to me, lol, it's my wife's account, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind. You can either add me (Supreme_Entity) or her (hooded_mistress) and we'll be happy to let you see it whenever we are on. We're usually on PS Home together.

Message 5 of 11 (695 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4526 posts

Oct 23, 2012

Has anyone managed to take a pic of the ghost that appears sometimes when you are outside when the lightening strikes?

"Like it never happened"

Message 6 of 11 (632 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Oct 23, 2012
^ no, D but not for a lack of trying...
Another note about this place I havent seen talked about is, we have all seen the reaper shadow at the top of the stairs when we enter the house, but I believe I saw another reaper shadow one day in the hallway leading to the diningroom. It moved so quick but started when you hear the sound effect walking down the hall. Upon trying to reproduce it since though has proved difficult..
Support Forums
Message 7 of 11 (595 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 21, 2013

what about the paintings that scream and the painting with moving eye and the pots that go crazy when 2 people walk in the murder room with the eyeballs in the sludge

Message 8 of 11 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4526 posts

Apr 22, 2013

nDreams_Joey wrote:

Hey guys, a quick one. Im looking at getting a couple of rewards done that fit in the style of Savage Manor, a couple of furniture items so nothing as elaborate as a LMO I'm afraid. Hopefully will get sign off on it this week so, I am listening.
silver-wolf29 wrote:

what about the paintings that scream and the painting with moving eye and the pots that go crazy when 2 people walk in the murder room with the eyeballs in the sludge

Its been ages since I've ever gone back to this space, and not sure I even remember seeing eyeballs in the sludge?!?!?!

That said, I wonder what ever happened to those two rewards Joey at nDreams posted about way back in November:

nDreams_Joey wrote:

Hey guys, a quick one. Im looking at getting a couple of rewards done that fit in the style of Savage Manor, a couple of furniture items so nothing as elaborate as a LMO I'm afraid. Hopefully will get sign off on it this week so, I am listening.

Did anyone get these rewards?

"Like it never happened"

Message 9 of 11 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Apr 22, 2013
It was kiboshed.
Support Forums
Message 10 of 11 (308 Views)
0 Likes