Lombax Warrior
186 posts

Re: My theory of when the Confirmations come out

May 1, 2007

sinlab wrote:
Considering invites only went to GAP members, it probably will.  I haven't seen anywhere on the boards where a non-GAP member getting an invite.  The question is how they are going to pick from the pool of GAP members.  Since they track the year since you've been a member, it would make sense to go off that.  Again, this is speculation. 

Anyone know when the GAP started?  Any members earlier than 2003?

This will probably sound stupid but what is a GAP member?
Message 31 of 35 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
962 posts

May 1, 2007
Game advisory panel  if your invited you get an email to accept.
Message 32 of 35 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3390 posts

May 1, 2007
Actually what im starting to think is that  even thought they sen tout randomemails to Underground members, you wont make it into the closed beta (through email) unless you are a G.A.P. member. Even though they do not specificallly state thsi in the requirements this is why they state you still may NOT get in. I think all other non G.A.P. members will have to register through the site liek everyone else when the site start their registration process.

Again this is totally my guess and specualtion.
Message 33 of 35 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

May 1, 2007
Here is my guess... May 3rd. Update to 1.75, additional access to games, updated content on PS Store, Ability to download Home for Beta.
Message 34 of 35 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

May 1, 2007
the original theory of this thread is just plain retarded! haha..europe is one day ahead of us so we will get it tomorrow...thats funny! question is...why would sony put europe first and not Japan? or have they... either way it doesnt matter much..beta tester or not, i still have to concentrate on beating chris dimarco on Tiger woods 07 on the hardest difficulty. starting to piss me off!
42" Samsung
7.1 Yamaha/Klipsch Surround
PS3
2yr old black coc*ker spaniel
Blue Ember Gas grill (yes it has a bottle opener and a cooler!)
Message 35 of 35 (5 Views)
0 Likes