Sackboy
388 posts

Re: My first video using the observer camera ,hope you enjoy it.

May 13, 2013

Keara22HI wrote:

Completely awesome job, Alex.  I am so delighted to see you growing and expanding your vision.

And thanks for the testimonial, Jer.  I created the Gothic Cathedral set for Alex to use.  His enhusiasm is what inspired me to offer the free movie sets to all.

I used the cathedral in a couple scenes of this video and if nobody is using it tonight I have another video i'm working on , i'm doing Lost in Paradise by Evanescence next once I get all my set ups done , also me and a friend already have Broken by Hinder set up and are just waiting for are record date so there will be hopefully somemore coming that will be good if I can get whats in my head on the screen lol.

Thanks for all the compliments and help everyone Smiley Happy

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 11 of 20 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4395 posts

May 13, 2013

Great job on the video, love the different scenes, camera angles, lighting - I think you have a natural artisitic eye.  You should consider making real music videos and or short films.  You never know who might be watching and may lead to something really big.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 12 of 20 (116 Views)
Sackboy
388 posts

May 13, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Great job on the video, love the different scenes, camera angles, lighting - I think you have a natural artistic eye.  You should consider making real music videos and or short films.  You never know who might be watching and may lead to something really big.

Thanks man , I wish I could make real music videos  , I've always been quite artistic rather it be playing guitar, mandolin ,drawing , making sigs (see above) and I just started making these which has me hooked tbh ,but when I look at them I see 100 mistakes I made in each one but I have a blast making them Smiley Happy 

I do appreciate they compliment , just knowing someone likes them keeps me going Smiley Happy 

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 13 of 20 (107 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29264 posts

May 13, 2013

If you're not a part of PSTalent Alex you might want to consider joining. They have so much to offer and lots of people there with machinima knowledge.

Message 14 of 20 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

May 13, 2013

Hey Alex, that was pretty cool! I had no idea that our Avatars can play guitar. Where exactly is that guitar? I'll probably start a Metal Mariachi band or something! Actually, the Avatar on my signature is supposed to be a Black Metal God (minus the Corpse paint, unfortunately) and I need a guitar for him to shred on.

Antonio Xul
Message 15 of 20 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2288 posts

May 13, 2013

If "emo" stands for "emotional" (and emotions come in a full range) why are the emotions they show only the negative ones?

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 16 of 20 (77 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6191 posts

May 13, 2013

I liked the imagery and editing - for your first time it was very good...

Disliked the female wardrobe choices, some tops didn't match, and pearl like earrings with black Goth clothing?

Camera and avatar animation was a little choppy at times, but that's to be expected on Home.

Overall I would say you have a vision and you were able to capture it.

I can't wait to see what you do with an unrushed project. Smiley Wink

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 17 of 20 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

May 13, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Disliked the female wardrobe choices, some tops didn't match, and pearl like earrings with black Goth clothing?

GURLS sheez! None of us guys noticed that girly stuff! Smiley Very Happy

HomeStationMagazine
Message 18 of 20 (62 Views)
Sackboy
388 posts

May 14, 2013

Anton_Xul wrote:

Hey Alex, that was pretty cool! I had no idea that our Avatars can play guitar. Where exactly is that guitar? I'll probably start a Metal Mariachi band or something! Actually, the Avatar on my signature is supposed to be a Black Metal God (minus the Corpse paint, unfortunately) and I need a guitar for him to shred on.

That was at the game in the musicality personal space. 

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 19 of 20 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
388 posts

May 14, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

My friend did'nt really have many female clothing items so I tried to hide that a bit LOL ,nice eye though and thanks for any feedback ,it helps me to improve on the next oneSmiley Wink

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 20 of 20 (39 Views)
0 Likes