Highlighted
Mar 06 2010
By: Superskull85 Lombax Warrior 110 posts

My PlayStation Home Adventure Slideshows

5 replies 11 views Edited Mar 6, 2010

Hi everyone.

Ever since the screenshot feature for Home was released I have taking pictures of various spaces in Home. I decided to post these as slideshows on my YouTube channel to share with my friends, or anyone interested. I thought that maybe the PlayStation Home community might want to view them as well.

I am not the best editor in the world, and I had to use Windows Movie Maker to create the slideshows. Still I think I did an alright job. I used a video effect that transforms my videos into old fashion video projection. I like the style, but keep in mind that if the videos look to have bad quality it is because of the effect.

The link to the play list is below. I currently have eight videos up, but I hope to have more soon. I also have some Final Fantasy Dissidia videos on my channel if anyone wants to take a look.

Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/user/Superskull85?feature=mhw4#p/c/292AEF5F9E795051

If I post a new slideshow, I will let everyone know via this thread.

I hope you like the slideshows,

Superskull85.

"The goal of Computer Science is to build something that will last at least until it is completed."
Message 1 of 6 (11 Views)
Gaming Beast
2239 posts

Re: My PlayStation Home Adventure Slideshows

Mar 6, 2010

Be a lot more entertaining if you added some music.  Nice pictures though.

Message 2 of 6 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1549 posts

Mar 6, 2010

Very nice pics. Keep up the good work!!

BannerFans.com
Message 3 of 6 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Mar 8, 2010

I redid my latest slideshow using the latest Windows Movie Maker (I originally used the one that came with Windows XP). I also added music, as was suggested. With the latest version of Windows Movie Maker I was able to up the quality to 1080p (though probably doesn't look truely HD).

Video link: PlayStation Home Adventures 03-05-10 Redone

I like this style more. Let me know what you think.

"The goal of Computer Science is to build something that will last at least until it is completed."
Message 4 of 6 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Mar 9, 2010

I have posted another slideshow up. This one features the Red Bull spaces.

I have noticed that not a lot of people are posting if they like or dislike these slideshows. I will probably stop updating this thread, if no interest is shown. Of course you will still be able to watch the videos on my channel if you wish.

Video: PlayStation Home Adventures 03-08-10

Message 5 of 6 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Mar 9, 2010

Well thank you for giving us a glimps into your Home world, I enjoyed it very much..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 6 (11 Views)
0 Likes