Highlighted
Sep 18 2012
By: ILLUMIN-X Fender Bender 3241 posts

My Personal AREA51

[ Edited ]
21 replies 245 views Edited Sep 18, 2012

A few months back Hott_Cindy posted some images of how she tricked out her Batcave and gave it an Area51 makeover. It was so inspiring I had to give mines an extreme Area51 makeover as well.

Enjoy

Anyways the space wound up taking on a life of its own and we're currently in the screenplay phase of writing a machinima project for Home, so if anyone has any ideas feel free to shoot em to me.

Message 1 of 22 (245 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3699 posts

Re: My Personal AREA51

Sep 19, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

...Anyways the space wound up taking on a life of its own and we're currently in the screenplay phase of writing a machinima project for Home....

While looking at these pictures, I was thinking how awesome it would be to see a serious alien Sci-fi / Horror themed movie. That outfit in the picture would look very cool if you would get several people in them... that'd be pure awesomeness! (I don't have that unfortunately)

As for ideas... not sure what you're looking for. But I'd love to see something scary! Smiley Frustrated Smiley Tongue

Message 2 of 22 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
269 posts

Sep 19, 2012

Purity Control... LOL...

Re-enact your favorite X-Files episode... should be relatively easy to make pretty accurate Scully and Mulder Avis...

Message 3 of 22 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1403 posts

Sep 19, 2012
Ahh, im one step closer in getting that alien autopsy table from scatter shooter. i hate that game.
Message 4 of 22 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Sep 19, 2012

Sophronia wrote:

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

...Anyways the space wound up taking on a life of its own and we're currently in the screenplay phase of writing a machinima project for Home....

While looking at these pictures, I was thinking how awesome it would be to see a serious alien Sci-fi / Horror themed movie. That outfit in the picture would look very cool if you would get several people in them... that'd be pure awesomeness! (I don't have that unfortunately)

As for ideas... not sure what you're looking for. But I'd love to see something scary! Smiley Frustrated Smiley Tongue

Actually...one idea we've been kickin around is a mini series called Channel Zero. Its kinda like X-Files, featuring fictional conspiracy's and paranormal events in Home. I've got about 50 spaces and LOOT has shown some interest in the idea. So right now I'm looking for some people to form a braintrust with so we can get started on writing some screenplays.

Message 5 of 22 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 19, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Sophronia wrote:

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Actually...one idea we've been kickin around is a mini series called Channel Zero. Its kinda like X-Files, featuring fictional conspiracy's and paranormal events in Home. I've got about 50 spaces and LOOT has shown some interest in the idea. So right now I'm looking for some people to form a braintrust with so we can get started on writing some screenplays.

I'm pretty sure most of my ideas would result in a lengthy vacation from Home and/or the Forums. Very cool pics though sir.

Message 6 of 22 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1728 posts

Sep 19, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Sophronia wrote:

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

I have about 50 spaces as well and 3 or 4 of the hazmat suits in various colors if you need any help in that department 8)

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 7 of 22 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1148 posts

Sep 19, 2012

Lumie ! . . . You found my Family ! Thank You so much.

Is that Boy Scout lookin' person in the kris kringle aluminum alcan suit Peeping my Dad ???

and lookin' at Mom and my Sisters in the Shower ? ??

and Worse ... in a couple of Pics, you clearly see him about to purloin a cup of coffee

Back off, Mr. Astronut, Unlike some other Home Fams, my Family only dates within our own species, and we do not go to Family Reunions looking for a new girlfriend !

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 8 of 22 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Sep 19, 2012

Ha haaa...Mya I'mma choke you. You know home would self destruct without ya.

Message 9 of 22 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Sep 19, 2012

I have about 50 spaces as well and 3 or 4 of the hazmat suits in various colors if you need any help in that department 8)

Yeah J...is that your primary psn ID ?...If so I'll have to add ya

Message 10 of 22 (128 Views)
0 Likes