Message 32 of 44 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
896 posts

Re: My Intuition says: Nearly All Who Signed Up for Home Beta will Get Accepted

May 1, 2007

SoullessL3 wrote:
If you just jinxed all of us.. I swear.

LOL! No worries. We're all destined to be in Home. There's no doubt about it!

Six months from now all this Home beta stuff will be history and we'll be begging Sony to add all kinds of cool features...
Message 33 of 44 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
704 posts

May 1, 2007
yes that is true...but till then lets talk about the beta
Message 34 of 44 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 1, 2007
I really hope you're right.  The only thing that worries me is that (for me only) I have a different email address registered here and on PSN, so I have to wonder how easily that can get messed up...  

PS This is my first post here since the day I made this account, I am that pumped up for Home beta.
Message 35 of 44 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
368 posts

May 1, 2007
Lets hope you are right.
Message 36 of 44 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
5135 posts

May 1, 2007

LukeDawgus wrote:
I really hope you're right.  The only thing that worries me is that (for me only) I have a different email address registered here and on PSN, so I have to wonder how easily that can get messed up...  

PS This is my first post here since the day I made this account, I am that pumped up for Home beta.

Welcome to the forums

Don't be concerned about the difference in PSU and PSN emails. As long as you entered the email that specifies to your Playstation Network account on the invite email you were sent, it should be all good

Message 37 of 44 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
753 posts

May 1, 2007

Shnozzle wrote:

LukeDawgus wrote:

Welcome to the forums

Don't be concerned about the difference in PSU and PSN emails. As long as you entered the email that specifies to your Playstation Network account on the invite email you were sent, it should be all good

well i just hope i entered my psn id correctly...i know everything else was good...that they wouldnt say was incorrect when filling out the survey...that may count you out of chances because they would either give it to the person you mistakenly entered into the field or it was an incorrect psn id and they would have to got the extra yard to track you correct id which would be more difficult then just skipping to the next person...still im just hopin my psn id was correct...idk if i added the hyphen in my id name...only time will tell i guess
"DONT FEED THE DUCKS"
PSN HANDLE: MagNuM-OPs
Message 38 of 44 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

May 3, 2007

RaAsuar wrote:

It's a safe bet to say that nearly all who signed up for closed beta will be accepted given they met the requirements (over 18 and have a PSN ID Master account).

I'm sure thousands of invites went out but looks like a number of ppl missed the open window before the survey closed and the other group who mistakenly received invites because they didn't qualify (no PS3, or no PSN ID, or under 18yrs). So there's still open slots for the closed beta, my intuition says keep checking the homebetatrial.com site signups may open in May.

Nothing is guaranteed but rest assured if you signed up and met the requirements then you will be accepted into Home closed beta very soon. It's just a matter of when...

I hope my insight is on key this time. Smiley Happy 

~You know how it is when you get those vibes.

Discuss.
Message 39 of 44 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
439 posts

May 3, 2007
No offense, but your intuition BLOWS!! lol jk Next time, I'd just rather not get a useless email for apparently nothing.
Message 40 of 44 (2 Views)
0 Likes