Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Re: My Home Story

Dec 9, 2013
Most unfortunate that you had to endure horrible real life situations like that, but it's good to know you found something online that makes a positive difference for you.
Message 21 of 28 (537 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Dec 9, 2013

SK1DMARK71 wrote:
Because your daddy beat you is this why you troll on here with your alt accounts tsu and try to start *bleep* with your stupidly hateful posts and threads?

Go away, you troll. You are too afraid to use your own account to try to call someone out. Pathetic.

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 22 of 28 (531 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5454 posts

Dec 9, 2013

Alt account trying to bash someone for using alts. The irony stupidity of that huh.

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 23 of 28 (524 Views)
Sackboy
362 posts

Dec 9, 2013

Now that everyone has had their time to chime in, and it has honestly been great to see, I will keep mine real short for a few reasons even though there is much I could say..

I am and always will be proud of you sweetie, you're wonderful and absolutely amazing. HeartHeart

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 24 of 28 (498 Views)
VP of Gaming
28892 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 9, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

THEN through the request of someone I played LBP with I joined Home not knowing what to expect.  I was AMAZED and delighted, TODAY I can honestly say that through some of the kind and compassionate people I've met on Home and the forums, I am and have been well on my way to finding myself once again.

Your story is one of the reasons why Home is so important to all of us. It's a reason why Home should continue to exist on the PlayStation 4 and beyond.

Home is a form of expression - it allows some of us to express ourselves when we may normally not be able to do so.

We can heal.

For some of us, it allows us to become whole.

There are a few real life stories posted on this forum that I hope would encourage Producers and Directors of Home to carry it over and expand it on the next generation PlayStation. There's more than just gaming in Home. There's healing and expression for those of us with barriers and limitations.

Thank you for sharing with us, Tsunade. It's most appreciated. I wish you all the best.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 25 of 28 (492 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Dec 9, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

SK1DMARK71 wrote:
Because your daddy beat you is this why you troll on here with your alt accounts tsu and try to start *bleep* with your stupidly hateful posts and threads?

Go away, you troll. You are too afraid to use your own account to try to call someone out. Pathetic.

Only a person who uses an alt to speak up would accuse others of doing the same.

If you have spend enough time on the forums you would know that I have not always seen eye to eye with some here and made some mad at me due to my comments and anytime I've had anything to say it has been on this account.  It is a waste a time and totally unnecessary to create an account just to troll, ANYONE that knows me can tell you I stay clear of nonsense like that, nor do I or will ever encourage others to fight my battles.  

Im a firm believer of "You've made your bed, now lay in it" I have apologized for being wrong and taken advise from fellow forum members.  One cannot grow if you can't learn from ones mistakes, SO, the only thing that is apparent here is that you don't know me.  I do NOT I harbor ill feelings towards anyone since that also is a waste of time and energy, If there is one thing I have learned from my experience is that Hate only breeds more Hate and in an effort to stop the hate I will end this post my merely turning the other cheek.    

Message 26 of 28 (442 Views)
Gaming Beast
1633 posts

Dec 9, 2013
There's nothing better than reading a heartwarming thread like this in the morning over a nice hot cup of Coffey. ^_^
Message 27 of 28 (428 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Dec 9, 2013

Conrad_Max wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

THEN through the request of someone I played LBP with I joined Home not knowing what to expect.  I was AMAZED and delighted, TODAY I can honestly say that through some of the kind and compassionate people I've met on Home and the forums, I am and have been well on my way to finding myself once again.

Your story is one of the reasons why Home is so important to all of us. It's a reason why Home should continue to exist on the PlayStation 4 and beyond.

Home is a form of expression - it allows some of us to express ourselves when we may normally not be able to do so.

We can heal.

For some of us, it allows us to become whole.

There are a few real life stories posted on this forum that I hope would encourage Producers and Directors of Home to carry it over and expand it on the next generation PlayStation. There's more than just gaming in Home. There's healing and expression for those of us with barriers and limitations.

Thank you for sharing with us, Tsunade. It's most appreciated. I wish you all the best.

Wonderfully said Conrad, Home means so much to many like you said and I hope it does eventually make it to the next generation Playstation, since it will certainly not be the same without it.  Thank you for your well wishes Woman Very Happy

Message 28 of 28 (375 Views)