Sep 01 2013
By: Pokemon_Mew_24 Uncharted Territory 1126 posts

My 4 Year Anniversary Of Being On PlayStation Home

[ Edited ]
25 replies 332 views Edited Sep 2, 2013

March 1st, 2009... During that few months ago, it has been 4 years since I've been on PlayStation Home. It really has been such an amazing 4 years with playing games, helping the community, and joining events! Since these 4 years, I've been meeting lots of cool people from each and every well known communites. It all first started with joining events back in Central Plaza and in The Mall. I always loved being in Central Plaza to see all the great updates and listening to Chain Swing. Lol. Smiley Tongue The Community Theater is what also had me staying on PlayStation Home. That's how I got know all the great clubs and the great communites that support PlayStation Home. Back in June of 2010, I was greeted by a old club called Team RHO by the Lochwoods. They were a great community of events. In September of 2010, there was a Community Team in the Community Theater called GamerIndepth. I found out about the Homelings and PS Talent when I was still with GamerIndepth in 2011. In July of 2011, there was also another great club called Louisiana Hurricanes. They were a great community club full of events. They have now changed into Legendary Hurricanes a few months ago. In August of 2011, I met Jersquall, Sophronia, and the PlayStation Home Guides. The PlayStation Home Guides were really an interesting community program to help others and plan events. I have also enjoyed more events and communites in 2012. On April 21st, 2013, I was accepted as a PlayStation MVP and today I am still helping the community as much as I can! Smiley Happy I also joined another cool club called Incognito in June of 2013 and they're also an amazing community club! Smiley Very Happy Thank you to each and everyone of my good friends and thank you to all of the great communites that I've dedicated over the last 4 years. I hope PlayStation Home gets better and better in the future. Thank you. Smiley Happy -Mew

Message 1 of 26 (332 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Re: My 5 Year Anniversary Of Being On PlayStation Home

Sep 1, 2013

Pokemon_Mew_24 wrote:

September 1, 2009... Today has been 5 years since I've been on PlayStation Home. It really has been such an amazing 5 years with playing games, helping the community, and joining events! Since these 5 years, I've been meeting lots of cool people from each and every well known communites. It all first started with joining events back in Central Plaza and in The Mall. I always loved being in Central Plaza to see all the great updates and listening to Chain Swing. Lol. Smiley Tongue The Community Theater is what also had me staying on PlayStation Home. That's how I got know all the great clubs and the great communites that support PlayStation Home. Back in June of 2010, I was greeted by a old club called Team RHO by the Lochwoods. They were a great community of events. In September of 2010, there was a Community Team in the Community Theater called GamerIndepth. I found out about the Homelings and PS Talent when I was still with GamerIndepth in 2011. In July of 2011, there was also another great club called Louisiana Hurricanes. They were a great community club full of events. They have now chaned into Legendat Hurricanes a few months ago. In August of 2011, I met Jersquall, Sophronia, and the PlayStation Home Guides. The PlayStation Home were really an interesting community program to help others and plan events. I have also enjoyed more events and communites in 2012. On April 21st, 2013, I was accepted as a PlayStation MVP and today I am still helping the community as much as I can! Smiley Happy I also joined another cool club called Incognito in June of 2013 and they're also an amazing community club! Smiley Very Happy Thank you to each and everyone of my good friends and thank you to all pf the great communites that I've dedicated over the last 5 years. I hope PlayStation Home gets better and better in the future. Thank you. Smiley Happy -Mew

Say what?!?!?!?! i been on PlayStation Home since Feb 2009 and it's only been 4 years 7 Month's this month... So if u came on in Sept 2009 and i was on in Feb 2009 how did u get ahead of me??? Do u have a Time Machine???

If so can ya tell us Exactly what Day SONY is Closing HOME in 2014 the Month and Day of 2014? That be cool so at least we could prepare for what is coming and know how much time we have left yet.... Thanks!

But again if ur Sept 2009 how did u get ahead of me.... I'm Confused....

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 2 of 26 (318 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 1, 2013

So now March 2009 that's still only four years... 6 Month's...

But i know what ya mean it seems like 5yrs... or more... But time really hasn't been all that long... And now it coming to an end... I hate to see 2014 that day is upon us.... Aww!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 3 of 26 (312 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4725 posts

Sep 1, 2013
Not sure about the 5 year thing but don't forget to include the words "home" and "closing" in another unrelated thread.
Message 4 of 26 (300 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1126 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 2, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Pokemon_Mew_24 wrote:

September 1, 2009... Today has been 5 years since I've been on PlayStation Home. It really has been such an amazing 5 years with playing games, helping the community, and joining events! Since these 5 years, I've been meeting lots of cool people from each and every well known communites. It all first started with joining events back in Central Plaza and in The Mall. I always loved being in Central Plaza to see all the great updates and listening to Chain Swing. Lol. Smiley Tongue The Community Theater is what also had me staying on PlayStation Home. That's how I got know all the great clubs and the great communites that support PlayStation Home. Back in June of 2010, I was greeted by a old club called Team RHO by the Lochwoods. They were a great community of events. In September of 2010, there was a Community Team in the Community Theater called GamerIndepth. I found out about the Homelings and PS Talent when I was still with GamerIndepth in 2011. In July of 2011, there was also another great club called Louisiana Hurricanes. They were a great community club full of events. They have now chaned into Legendat Hurricanes a few months ago. In August of 2011, I met Jersquall, Sophronia, and the PlayStation Home Guides. The PlayStation Home were really an interesting community program to help others and plan events. I have also enjoyed more events and communites in 2012. On April 21st, 2013, I was accepted as a PlayStation MVP and today I am still helping the community as much as I can! Smiley Happy I also joined another cool club called Incognito in June of 2013 and they're also an amazing community club! Smiley Very Happy Thank you to each and everyone of my good friends and thank you to all pf the great communites that I've dedicated over the last 5 years. I hope PlayStation Home gets better and better in the future. Thank you. Smiley Happy -Mew

Say what?!?!?!?! i been on PlayStation Home since Feb 2009 and it's only been 4 years 7 Month's this month... So if u came on in Sept 2009 and i was on in Feb 2009 how did u get ahead of me??? Do u have a Time Machine???

If so can ya tell us Exactly what Day SONY is Closing HOME in 2014 the Month and Day of 2014? That be cool so at least we could prepare for what is coming and know how much time we have left yet.... Thanks!

But again if ur Sept 2009 how did u get ahead of me.... I'm Confused....

What do you mean? We all got on PlayStation Home at one time. Lol. I made a accident. I apologize. I've been on PlayStation Home since March 1st of 2009. Brain farts...!  >.<

Message 5 of 26 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2038 posts

Sep 1, 2013
Congratulations on being here so long Mew, it also appears you've had a lot of good experiences in all the time you've spent here as well.

I hope you things here continue to go well for you and that you participate in PS Home even longer. It's been fun working with you in the program as well, keep it up.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 26 (291 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4664 posts

Sep 1, 2013
You mean 4 years? It'll be 5 for you in 180 days.
Message 7 of 26 (289 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1126 posts

Sep 1, 2013

bookepride wrote:
You mean 4 years? It'll be 5 for you in 180 days.

Oops, you're right. Thanks for catching that! Smiley Happy 

Message 8 of 26 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Sep 1, 2013

Happy anniversary, Mew. Smiley Happy

HomeStationMagazine
Message 9 of 26 (269 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1126 posts