Uncharted Territory
1910 posts

Re: Multiple Homicide!!!!

Aug 1, 2012

I had just one chalk outline on my floor by the chair, and some crime scene tape. Nothing else in the room was disturbed.

Message 41 of 47 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Aug 2, 2012

To who ever it may concern,

Not only are the cleaners in this hotel appalling at their job, but it appears the police and forensics in this town are equally as poor.

I have just come back to my room to find a head in the bath!

I have got used to the fact I need to disinfect the tub before taking a bath, but I do not, and will not, accept having to remove heads from my bathroom.

I expect this to be cleaned up immediately or I will have no hesitation in going to the media, and I expect to be re-allocated a room, preferably with no heads in.

Regards,

K

Message 42 of 47 (193 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Aug 2, 2012
Someone get forensics on the scene. That white mound would glow like a friggin' Christmas tree Smiley Tongue
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 43 of 47 (183 Views)
VP of Gaming
34149 posts

Aug 2, 2012

Mermaid-KT wrote:

To who ever it may concern,

Not only are the cleaners in this hotel appalling at their job, but it appears the police and forensics in this town are equally as poor.

I have just come back to my room to find a head in the bath!

I have got used to the fact I need to disinfect the tub before taking a bath, but I do not, and will not, accept having to remove heads from my bathroom.

I expect this to be cleaned up immediately or I will have no hesitation in going to the media, and I expect to be re-allocated a room, preferably with no heads in.

Regards,

K

i knew that head was somewhere! must have fallen out of my suitcase, sorry. Smiley Sad

Message 44 of 47 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1571 posts

Aug 2, 2012
The police have been in my room, too! There is a chalk outline of a body and some yellow crime scene tape. What bothers me is the crime scene tape seems to have been disturbed. It is broken and part of it is laying on the ground. I swear that no one in my gambling party disturbed the scene. What gives?
Posted Image
Message 45 of 47 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3413 posts

Aug 2, 2012

MysticMur wrote:
The police have been in my room, too! There is a chalk outline of a body and some yellow crime scene tape. What bothers me is the crime scene tape seems to have been disturbed. It is broken and part of it is laying on the ground. I swear that no one in my gambling party disturbed the scene. What gives?

Someone has invaded your room, man the lifeboats Smiley Very Happy.

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 46 of 47 (125 Views)
Highlighted
Fender Bender
1571 posts

Aug 3, 2012

HeavensLightfire wrote:

MysticMur wrote:

Someone has invaded your room, man the lifeboats Smiley Very Happy.

Yea, I looked for the fire escape, but the windows wouldn't open!
Posted Image
Message 47 of 47 (92 Views)
0 Likes