Reply
Jun 06 2007
By: normaJEAN777~ Splicer 86 posts
Offline

Movie Monday

15 replies 16 views Edited Jun 6, 2007
I think that it would be awesome if sony would allow us to go to the cinema and watch a full lenght movie for free on a certain day, for example monday, these would probally include older sony movies but still id go watch it just because it builds that great sense of community home is trying to provide us with. What do you guys think?
Message 1 of 16 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 01/03/2007
Offline
2512 posts
 

Re: Movie Monday

Jun 6, 2007
Undercover Brother
Message 2 of 16 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/13/2006
Offline
783 posts
 

Re: Movie Monday

Jun 6, 2007
just put a full movie on your hdd and invite friends to your space.

Message 3 of 16 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 04/15/2007
Offline
600 posts
 

Re: Movie Monday

Jun 6, 2007
u can already put full movies on the HOME Cinema
Message 4 of 16 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 03/14/2007
Offline
855 posts
 

Re: Movie Monday

Jun 6, 2007


BTips wrote:
u can already put full movies on the HOME Cinema


How? Do they let the user do that or can just sony do that?
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
Message 5 of 16 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/27/2005
Offline
4458 posts
 

Re: Movie Monday

Jun 6, 2007


winlonghorn wrote:


BTips wrote:
u can already put full movies on the HOME Cinema


How? Do they let the user do that or can just sony do that?


Not true
RED-DOG


Photobucket
Message 6 of 16 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 06/03/2007
Offline
495 posts
 

Re: Movie Monday

Jun 6, 2007


normaJEAN777 wrote:
I think that it would be awesome if sony would allow us to go to the cinema and watch a full lenght movie for free on a certain day, for example monday, these would probally include older sony movies but still id go watch it just because it builds that great sense of community home is trying to provide us with. What do you guys think?


there has already been a thread posted on the topic of movies... 
 

 
Message 7 of 16 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 04/15/2007
Offline
600 posts
 

Re: Movie Monday

Jun 6, 2007
Apparently no one likes to read because it says in the information thread that HOME Cinema will allow us users to be able to watch full length movies whether its a movie on our hard drive or a DVD in the PS3 CD slot
Message 8 of 16 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/21/2003
Offline
5676 posts
 

Re: Movie Monday

Jun 6, 2007


BTips wrote:
 or a DVD in the PS3 CD slot

Whoa!! A DVD in a CD slot.... BRILLIANT !!

Next we'll put Blue Ray's in a DVD slot.....

BTW - Reading sucks. If I wanted to read, I would have stayed in school !!

And this is a horrible idea !! Undercover Brother??
Message 9 of 16 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 03/14/2007
Offline
855 posts
 

Re: Movie Monday

Jun 6, 2007


AgentAnderson wrote:


BTips wrote:
 or a DVD in the PS3 CD slot

Whoa!! A DVD in a CD slot.... BRILLIANT !!

Next we'll put Blue Ray's in a DVD slot.....

BTW - Reading sucks. If I wanted to read, I would have stayed in school !!

And this is a horrible idea !! Undercover Brother??


lol, that is great! Awww, no VHS in DVD players? Why oh why? Rofl.
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
Message 10 of 16 (16 Views)
0 Likes