First Son
3 posts

Re: Most Spuntastic update this year !

Aug 2, 2014

I wish more developers would welcome the exploration of apartment exteriors! There is so much to see out there. I defenitly like my Spunland Cottage more now.

Spoiler
Set a flying or swimming active item in your Spun Cottage and fly right over the balcony. There are lots of solid spots to land on and decorate. You may even find a poster out there. Smiley Wink If you happen to fall while exploring out there, don't fret! You will land on a solid area. Run off of it! Rinse and repeat to eventualy land back in the apartment. Do some exploring underneath the apartment. Don't miss the almost invisible bridges that connect the solid spots under there. You will find a secret portal that will take you to Spunland. Once there, enter the spun shop and roam the maze for a poster. There are 6 posters to find at the cottage and Spunland plus a reward for finding them all.

Message 11 of 25 (458 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 2, 2014

XenoChimaera wrote:

I wish more developers would welcome the exploration of apartment exteriors! There is so much to see out there. I defenitly like my Spunland Cottage more now.

Spoiler
Set a flying or swimming active item in your Spun Cottage and fly right over the balcony. There are lots of solid spots to land on and decorate. You may even find a poster out there. Smiley Wink If you happen to fall while exploring out there, don't fret! You will land on a solid area. Run off of it! Rinse and repeat to eventualy land back in the apartment. Do some exploring underneath the apartment. Don't miss the almost invisible bridges that connect the solid spots under there. You will find a secret portal that will take you to Spunland. Once there, enter the spun shop and roam the maze for a poster. There are 6 posters to find at the cottage and Spunland plus a reward for finding them all.

I absolutely agree with you, @XenoChimaera  (btw, nice to have met you last night in Spunland) - This update to Spunland Cottage was a brilliant move by @madmunkid  and madmunki. I loved this space to begin with, then you expanded the functionality  and inventiveness of the space to where this apartment is certainly worth having. 

Thanks also to @phatso64 for the inspiration (and great meeting you last night as well). And lastly, that to a new friend to me, the ever sweet @dxkills16 for paying it forward and sharing her hearth and home. I Heart this update ... keep up the good work, madmunki! Smiley Very Happy

P.S. 5 outta 6 posters down... time to start hunting you down Duke! Smiley SurprisedSmiley Very Happy

(Note: Self-referencial circurtious link here - lol)

Message 12 of 25 (431 Views)
Wastelander
532 posts

Aug 2, 2014

I agree 110% also ^___^ n @goddessbunny42 ur more then Spunelcomed...lol meaning ur vry welcomed anytime I can help the community is a gr8 time n Ty again 4coming ^___^

#SpunForever #HappySpunling4Ever
Message 13 of 25 (407 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Aug 2, 2014

Great to have met you as well.Cat Very Happy

Message 14 of 25 (399 Views)
First Son
15 posts

Aug 2, 2014

Thanks to Phatso64 for giving me a tour of this space! I'm not a big glitcher by any stretch, but without a doubt the updates are the most creative and fun i've seen in Home. It's now on my purchase list! 

Message 15 of 25 (372 Views)
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Aug 2, 2014

Another special thanks to phatso64 for inviting me to his cottage to see "spunderneath" firsthand Smiley Happy I will add that I will be aqcuiring this space post-haste! Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 25 (353 Views)
First Son
6 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 3, 2014

Thanks again for the fantastic tour of the updated space today, @phatso64Robot Very Happy It's awesome to see collaboration between users and developers, especially with results like these. @madmunkid really hit it out of the park. Thanks to you both, this space is now on my list of Home goodies to pick up in the near future. Robot Happy

Senno ecto gammat.
Message 17 of 25 (327 Views)
First Son
8 posts

Aug 3, 2014

Yes indeedie! A very big THANK YOU to both Phatso, (who graciously gave Maxpaws and me a tour of his epic space) and also to MadMunki for bringing this awesome space to Home! Smiley Very Happy

Message 18 of 25 (285 Views)
I Only Post Everything
778 posts

Aug 3, 2014

yes , i've shown a lot of people the new features of the apartment and so far everyones been very impressed . i've even taken people that saw this post and then met me at Spunland . one feature that many liked , and i found amusing , was that if you fall outside of the apartment you don't end up in "blue hell" that endless void that awaits you in any other apartment . instead you respawn on a mountain . after that you just run off the mountain and respawn on a different one until after 4 times it drops you back inside the apartment . during the tour i gave UncleSpun he fell into "blue hell" a few times and i think that's why it was added , lol 

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Message 19 of 25 (250 Views)
Madmunki Official
158 posts

Aug 4, 2014
Message 20 of 25 (241 Views)
0 Likes