Jul 31 2014
By: phatso64 I Only Post Everything 778 posts

Most Spuntastic update this year !

24 replies 593 views Edited Jul 31, 2014

The SpunLand Cottage update was super awesome and i'd like to thank Madmunki for doing it . if you haven't bought this apartment yet now is a great time ! it's available in a bundle with many other fun stuffz . if you already own it find the hidden posters for a new reward and checkout the new area under the apartment . i'll post some pictures in awhile and am hoping to do a video soon . 

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Message 1 of 25 (593 Views)
Wastelander
532 posts

Re: Most Spuntastic update this year !

Aug 1, 2014

How do u get to this new area??? Plz n Ty ^___^

#SpunForever #HappySpunling4Ever
Message 2 of 25 (565 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Aug 1, 2014
You must break the barriers of the space and go underneath it. There is a secret under there but, well... it's a secret Smiley Wink

@dxkills16 come to my cottage tonight and I will show you. Anybody else interested just pm me.

@phatso64 check your inbox
Support Forums
Message 3 of 25 (562 Views)
I Only Post Everything
778 posts

Aug 1, 2014

spun posterspunderneath Spunland Cottage apartment

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Message 4 of 25 (553 Views)
Wastelander
532 posts

Aug 1, 2014

Thanx again Pistol 4all ur help ur truly a gr8 member of our home community ^___^

Message 5 of 25 (502 Views)
Madmunki Official
158 posts

Aug 1, 2014

You are more than welcome @phatso64! If you had never invited Uncle Spun to your Spunland Cottage and given him a lesson in, well I won't use the word for fear of offending sensitive souls, it would never have happened, so Big Spun thanks are due to you too Smiley Very Happy

@smokingpistol- Big Spun thanks for offering your services as a tour guide of Spun - we may have to make some more Spun Certificates to acknowledge all of the services rendered by such Spuntastic members of the Home community!

Look out for the Dukes of Spun showing up in Spunland btw - we will make sure to tweet before they pay a visit to Spunland, at least one of them will at points over this weekend...

Have a Spun Day all!

madmunkid/Uncle Spun Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 25 (463 Views)
Wastelander
532 posts

Aug 1, 2014

TyTy @phatso64 n TyTy again @smokingpistol and ofcourse TyTyTyTy @madmunkid for being a truly Spuntastic developer U hav out done urselves....Spunland is Funland ^____^

Message 7 of 25 (434 Views)
Splicer
38 posts

Aug 1, 2014

Major Kudos to Madmunki and Uncle Spun for listening to their customers and being so in-touch and responsive to the Home Community!  They continue to be role models for all other Home developers!

Congratulations to Phatso64 for seeing your dreams become reality, courtesy of this Epic developer!

*bows*

Message 8 of 25 (419 Views)
First Son
12 posts

Aug 1, 2014

Woot Phats!!! Woot Woot Homelings says msavie as she runs to psStore to purchase the Spunland Bundle 3!!  Woot Woot Madmunki!!! 

Message 9 of 25 (362 Views)
Sackboy
459 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 1, 2014

not a lot i can realy add to this thread but great to see mad munki put out such a stylish and creative update.      

They pulled together some user ideas and pulled it all together with style and panache whilst still keeping it within mad munki's unmistakeable zany theme

congrats phats and well done mad munki for being brave enough to take a step that a lot of users been asking for a long time 

Message 10 of 25 (348 Views)