Uncharted Territory
871 posts

Re: Most Spuntastic update this year !

Aug 4, 2014

I'm really liking what they did under the cottage, totally not what I expected. However, I did fnd a spot that when jumped from lands you in the void. It was off the platform which leads to the outside. 

"...All life is transitory, a dream. We all come together in the same place, at the end of time. If I don't see you again here, I will see you, in a little while, in a place where no shadows fall." -Delenn, Babylon 5

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Message 21 of 25 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Aug 4, 2014
I just realized there's even a spawn point in the 'spunderworld' inside of big Mt. Spun! Smiley Very Happy
Very noice!
Support Forums
Message 22 of 25 (255 Views)
I Only Post Everything
778 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2014

@madmunkid no need for embarassed smiley , Lootgear , Novus-Cooldown and Jugbot-one have all fallen off their own apartments while visiting phats , lol . at least you were intelligent enough to fix it , no offence to those other great developers (;

HOMELINGS ROCK!!!!
Message 23 of 25 (246 Views)
Fender Bender
1747 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2014

Ren_Echo wrote:

I'm really liking what they did under the cottage, totally not what I expected. However, I did fnd a spot that when jumped from lands you in the void. It was off the platform which leads to the outside. 

LOL Ren - @war_necro and I really DID thought you and @Jason1802128 were totally kidding when the both of you plunged into the deep abyss of the void Friday (yeah... nice black hole and Minecraft references as you two were "derezzing"...). You two had us in stitches... until you guys really HAD to rezone out of the dark. Super odd! Smiley Tongue

... hey @madmunkid , a question for you. In so far as the Cottage game is concerned, is the game supposed to Stop when someone visits the space and others are in Midgame? It's super annoying when some does visit the space and everything Halts. Then the owner (in this case me)  would have to start another Chase game, but it at least starts at the level the participants are collecting at.

Message 24 of 25 (237 Views)
Highlighted
Madmunki Official
158 posts

Aug 4, 2014

Spun Salutations @goddessbunny42 - yes I'm afraifd it is deliberate that the game resets when someone new arrives. We were always imagining that the owner would invite players then start a game - it was done this way as having people join a game which is in progress is very tricky and opens up the possibility of a lot of unspun bugs - its not impossible, just tricky...

Have a Spun Day!

madmunkid/Uncle Spun Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 25 (219 Views)
0 Likes