Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Re: ‪Mortgage equity discount‬.. sort of

Oct 2, 2012

I agree,there should be a trade system implemented for Home as well as the store. There is alot i'd like to trade but it wont happen scince the majority of user accounts are hacked... unless,a system created to detect those types... i doubt it ever happens....

Message 11 of 14 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11828 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2012

Saints83 wrote:

I agree,there should be a trade system implemented for Home as well as the store. There is alot i'd like to trade but it wont happen scince the majority of user accounts are hacked... unless,a system created to detect those types... i doubt it ever happens....

LOL....What helI are you talking about.........hacked..........Smiley LOL

A "majority" would have to at least be %51.

Message 12 of 14 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
269 posts

Oct 2, 2012
I think if the money we spent on subsequent apartments decreased with every purchase, the development would not have advanced so far as to allow for the better apartments/lounges/rewards in the first place...

Continued spending allows for the improved development of HOME; and vice versa. I believe one drives the other...
Message 13 of 14 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4410 posts

Oct 2, 2012
So what you're asking for is for companies to make less money on their items because you bought lots of them? Economics 101.. things devalue or increase in value over time and in DLC's case and digital content it usually devalues 99% of the time

Jersquall: Any new news on Home on PS4 yet?

Tempest_Fire: Due to a shifting landscape, PlayStation Home will cease publishing new content on November 12, 2014.

@conrad_max

Message 14 of 14 (60 Views)
0 Likes