Uncharted Territory
900 posts

Re: More Information on the Home Mansion

Jan 9, 2011

Thanks to everybody who worked on this...I love mine! And being able to give items to others is awesome!

Message 251 of 318 (14 Views)
Survivor
2284 posts

Jan 9, 2011

I FINALLY got the new discussion thread going for Mansion decorating ideas.  Everyone who put such interesting pics of interiors in this thread (including Conrad's epic depiction of the kitty poop box), please post them over there.  Maybe J.P. will even have a Mansion Decorating challenge for us.  Time for fun in Home!

Message 252 of 318 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
751 posts

Jan 9, 2011

Thanks Magnus... By the way, The mansion is now my favorite space in Home. Excellent job. And to think Its not even done yet!!!

Message 253 of 318 (14 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Jan 10, 2011

I like the golgen frame and all the people i met there. They were always giving but not taking only your freindship, A nd that is what life is about your love for another.

Message 254 of 318 (14 Views)
I Only Post Everything
574 posts

Jan 10, 2011

I love the Playstation Home Mansion! I cannot wait for the other pieces to arrive! It is remarkable.

photo TheRobsSignature_zps7f0db83c.jpg
Thanks to KANE-FIRE for the sig. Smiley Tongue
Message 255 of 318 (14 Views)
First Son
15 posts

Jan 11, 2011

Might get it.

Message 256 of 318 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
9 posts

Jan 11, 2011

Howdy Home Homies,,

Well,, I been to the Mansion,, unable to pet the tiger,, no interaction at all,,

unable to sit on the dining room chairs,,

unable to use the picture frame to put a pic in...

and a lot of other stuff that just sits there,, and why no swimming?  The Hollywood Hills space dident even have a kitchen,, and whats up with the TV screens I can only watch Sony commercials?  We should be able to load a movie in the PS3 and watch on one of the pvt. spaces TV's  Now that would be cool,, invite friends over and share a movie,,

I dont want to sound like a Sony basher,, as Im not,, been a Sony fanboy since my older sister purchased a transister radio back in the 50's,, so I have no complaints at all,, as an example I purchased the Gold suit on the first day of release and wore it,, people would say,, "are you nuts? 15 bucks for that?  I would tell them if they look around and see all they were enjoying for free,, and the electric bill Sony had to pay ever month I'm happy to chip in my 2 cents to help,, but over the years being in Home I have learned not to but anymore pvt spaces,, as to me its just another background to stand in front of and talk with friends,, tho the Chamber space is nice as you do get the moving rock and the water/fire pits.  I do have maybe 99% of the pvt. spaces,, and will not doubt buy a few more,, but they really need stuff to do,,

Well Homies,, thanks for taking the time to read this and if you respond thank you,,

Vlad

P.S. Please Sony,, give us a delete button for stuff I bought and the millions of T shirts I have,, We dont need storage,, we need DELETE,,,, and I dont care that I paid real money,, I just want stuff gone.. thank you

Message 257 of 318 (14 Views)
First Son
12 posts

Jan 11, 2011

awesome

Message 258 of 318 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5129 posts

Jan 11, 2011

Magnus, appreciate ya wanting to hear our opinions on the Home Mansion space and with that being said, me who likes to collect every personal space on Home this space has a very different type of elegance to it, sure not everyone will be to thrill of the price it carries but how im looking at it this one space of four at a cost of bout $9 each.

This will be one my favs spaces as well, Do understand there is a big selection of Home personal spaces available and this would be fer those who like this type of set up. as fer the free gifts and the roaming tiger it makes the space a worth buy to me

Now fer the cons..and this is just my observation... yes i noticed some lag when placing furniture and it would be nice to use the dining table as well fer your friends to sit. Then with the other spaces coming I'm sure is going be identical to make it look like its connecting (kinda like the Santorini Yatch and Santorini Greece) thou they are considered different spaces. not one whole space.

As fer the three stages, lets hope to see them come out soon.. and this is not to say that who knows we might get add ons later just like the London Pub space did. we can also wander what will the garage will look I'm sure by looking at the first floor it would be extravagant.

Do appreciate the effort in detail put into this space. it is very beautiful and fer those who havent seen please do.. cause there is no other space that would look like it.. it is different in elegance.

Message 259 of 318 (14 Views)
Lombax Warrior
137 posts

Jan 11, 2011

Thanks for the information!

I bought the mansion and I must say I do like it very much - it truly is lovely to look at!

However - At the moment, I'm concerned about the way Sony is marketing the mansion as expandable.

Quite frankly - many of the personal spaces I own feel like they are incomplete.  To quickly list a few examples: the Waterfall Terrace has a neat tire swing that is just a tease to look at.  The Tropical Escape had a ladder at the end of the pier that was later taken out and honestly the water in the pool is so clear it barely qualifies as water. The Neptune Suite shooter game's giant scoreboard is worthless - the scores aren't saved. I'll stop there for the sake of time.

So I implore Sony to be extra diligent with their newest space. If we can't have a truly 'expandable' space in the general sense of the word, then at the very least refine each space. Why can't we sit around that beautiful dining room table?  Why does the kitchen not have an interactive appliance or two - or at the very least a flashing "12:00" on a microwave (lol, oh no j/k!!).  How about making the tiger a little less spastic?  (Real cat's sleep like 12-18 hours a day!)  Well, you guys get the point. 

Message 260 of 318 (14 Views)