Welcoming Committee   

Message 421 of 478 (332 Views)
MVP Support
3821 posts

Re: Community Blog Party!

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2013

Hiya Everyone!!

What a blast Atom Republic!  You guys really rocked the Community Theater Lobby today with all that energy!  You gave us 3 great winners that won todays Alien Dress up contest, and they all 3 had very neato outifts, at that.

Here is what happen today with the QA:

They have many projects they're working on.  The personal transporters and sneakers are to be out in the next few weeks.  Then there will be the atom republic park that will featuring a go-kart racing game.  The park is finished and right now it's going through QA Loops for approval.  They will be doing some Halloween Costumes, and more games to follow....

There will be personal spaces with racing tracks built in, and there is an apartment featuring a race track editor!  A series of apartments featuring puzzle games.  So there is a lot of apartments in the future.  GO GO Gadget Atom Republic!

DRUM ROLLL!!!  AND The winners for todays epic Atom Republic Alien Contest!

JAHoE - Hoverbike: third place
LANCERBOIGTI - Party moves: second place
Pokemon_Mew_24 - 90's moves: first place

JAHoE - Look at him hiding from the camera!  Hopefull someone got a good snap shot of him because he ran from me!

LANCERBOIGTI - That is so creepy. . . Reminds me of  that one movie with Mel Gibson - Can't remember the title..

Pokemon_Mew_24 - Looks like a cross breed of Alien and super soldier looking peep with butterfly wings.  What a combination!

Mew.jpg

And for the Community!

Yup that space got capped for a bit of time. . . 

The Tanguy (Atom Republic) looking for winners!  AND, someone had a few to many haha's!!

I see a tigger trying to snag my Bambisauce!

I'm sure we'll have a blast next week at the Community Blog Party!  Big thanks to Atom Republic for giving us a great time today.  And many thanks to the Community as a whole for making the party as big as it was.  See ya'll next week!

Edit - Uploaded picture of Pokemon_Mew_24 outfit.

Bambi-01us
Message 422 of 478 (307 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4688 posts

Sep 12, 2013
I see me laying on the ground. Smiley Very Happy
Message 423 of 478 (297 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2013

ATOM REPUBLIC  would like to personally BAMBI SAUCE all the attendees that BAMBI SAUCED us with so much BAMBI SAUCE support.

Once again you guys proved that PlayStation HOME.... ROCKS and RULES.... and we are very proud to have been a part of this last minute event hosted by BAMBI SAUCE.

Once again thank you ...to each and every one that participated !....It truly was a blast.

Message 424 of 478 (290 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4461 posts

Sep 12, 2013

Looked like it was a blast! These are always great for the Home Community!

Message 425 of 478 (259 Views)
MVP Support
1118 posts

Sep 12, 2013

This was an epic Community Blog Party event! Smiley Very Happy Thank you again Atom Republic for the 90's Moves! ^_____^ See you guys on Home! Happy Home Days! ^.^ 

MVP Support Banner.jpg

Message 426 of 478 (242 Views)
Lombax Warrior
82 posts

Sep 12, 2013

This one looks like another great event, it appears everyone is having a blast! Wish I could attend. ;-(... Keep up the awesome job! ;-)

major
Message 427 of 478 (230 Views)
First Son
5 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2013

hey theres me in the yellow outfit 2nd pic yaaaaa!!!!! lol thank you guys for a grand party. It was great can not wait till the next one . ATOM  RULES GUYS !!!!!

Message 428 of 478 (190 Views)
Lombax Warrior
53 posts

Sep 12, 2013

I missed this I really wanted to come aswel. Maybe next time. Looks like y'all had fun

Message 429 of 478 (170 Views)
MVP Support
3821 posts

Sep 13, 2013

This looks like a Atom Republic Bomb that fell from the Alian world and came a pouring down upon the Communtiy Blog Party.  Did you intend for that Atom Republic or was it a accident?  I bet the Tanguy had a Guided Rocket Launcher aimed right at us that day and said, "BOOM POPS the Alians!"

Now that Atom Republics epic FREE UFO LMO!!!!!! is out and the app is LIVE on their Facebook, we can get jiggy with it and try to dodge his next attack because they're fast like dat!  Okay I'm going down the silly road for some reason.  I suppose its the special love from the epic peeps in this Community.  Oh don't make me blush and feel all lovey now..  

Bambi-01us
Message 430 of 478 (149 Views)