Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/03/2009
Offline
3821 posts
 

Re: Community Blog Party!

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2013
PhotobucketPhotobucket

 

Day - Wednesday, September 11th 2013

Place - Community Theater Lobby!

Time - 1pm (PT), 2pm (MT), 3pm (CT), 4pm (ET)

Special Guest - Atom Republic

Contest - Atom Republic would like to do a contest of the best alien outfit to celebrate the release of the free UFO LMO this week!  He will give away prizes to the best extra-terrestrial costumes!

 

Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC is not responsible for this promotion.

Bambi-01us
Message 411 of 478 (440 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/21/2011
Offline
3241 posts
 

Re: Community Blog Party!

[ Edited ]
Sep 10, 2013

1238781_506830792739166_292845209_n.jpg

 

 

To be released very soon: a free LMO with animated glowing neon strips!
These will be free, as a giveaway on our Facebook page. Stay tuned...

Message 412 of 478 (425 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/03/2009
Offline
3821 posts
 

Re: Community Blog Party!

Sep 11, 2013

     Hiya Everyone!

 

     I'd like to remind everyone that there is a Contest today.  Atom Republic would like to do a contest of the best alien outfit to celebrate the release of the free UFO LMO this week!  He will give away prizes to the best extra-terrestrial costumes!

 

Day - Wednesday, September 11th 2013

Place - Community Theater Lobby!

Time - 1pm (PT), 2pm (MT), 3pm (CT), 4pm (ET)

Special Guest - Atom Republic

 

Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC is not responsible for this promotion.

Bambi-01us
Message 413 of 478 (387 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 03/31/2013
Offline
404 posts
 

Re: Community Blog Party!

Sep 11, 2013

Bambi-01us wrote:

     Hiya Everyone!

 

     I'd like to remind everyone that there is a Contest today.  Atom Republic would like to do a contest of the best alien outfit to celebrate the release of the free UFO LMO this week!  He will give away prizes to the best extra-terrestrial costumes!

 

Day - Wednesday, September 11th 2013

Place - Community Theater Lobby!

Time - 1pm (PT), 2pm (MT), 3pm (CT), 4pm (ET)

Special Guest - Atom Republic

 

Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC is not responsible for this promotion.


Will the LMO be available to those who opt out of the community event?  Foolish question I know, but I had to ask.

Message 414 of 478 (358 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/12/2013
Offline
5477 posts
 

Re: Community Blog Party!

Sep 11, 2013

I will be unable to attend, as that is during my work hours, but, I will be around later - hope to catch up with some of you tonight.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 415 of 478 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/18/2012
Offline
4550 posts
 

Re: Community Blog Party!

Sep 11, 2013

The event was wonderful! I would type how great it was, but no one reads my comments in this. So here's more pictures.

 

 

 


<

         photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

                                                 Welcoming Committee   

Message 416 of 478 (331 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/25/2009
Online
4690 posts
 

Re: Community Blog Party!

Sep 11, 2013
I had fun at the event.


steam, to answer your question... the LMO is not released yet. You'll be able to get it in the near future through facebook if I understood what was said correctly.
Message 417 of 478 (305 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 03/31/2013
Offline
404 posts
 

Re: Community Blog Party!

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2013

Thew902 wrote:
I had fun at the event.


steam, to answer your question... the LMO is not released yet. You'll be able to get it in the near future through facebook if I understood what was said correctly.

I am glad to hear that.  Thank you for clarifying.  Now I just need to dig up my old passwords.  I hate Facebook with a fiery burning passion bordering on the irrational. 

Message 418 of 478 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/21/2011
Offline
3241 posts
 

Re: Community Blog Party!

Sep 11, 2013

The word for TODAY is....(drumroll please)...BAMBI SAUCE !

Use it in a sentence for bonus points.

Message 419 of 478 (275 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 03/31/2013
Offline
404 posts
 

Re: Community Blog Party!

Sep 11, 2013

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

The word for TODAY is....(drumroll please)...BAMBI SAUCE !

Use it in a sentence for bonus points.


After stumbling into the path of the 18 wheeler, the majestic doe was reduced to mere bambi sauce.

Message 420 of 478 (270 Views)