Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Monorail summer house

Jul 2, 2013

myalana wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

But the frog could be a prince. One never knows. I'm all for frogs. Smiley Happy

Hooray for frog acceptance!

Umm Jo are you suggesting we start kissing frogs in Home? I mean, I'm not against it or anything, I'm just trying to get a feel for where you stand on the issue.

Jers, could we have a monorail full of frogs at the chamber apartment then?

Don't know. Do frogs with warts have a better likelyhood of being a prince? I dunno really know. I think cute frogs might be kissable. Heads to google to do some research. Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 16 (124 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Jul 2, 2013
Ahhh JER? ahh I think one needs to check on the Planet apartment ( that huge empty apartment. I keep watching it because theyve added buildings and such since I've owned it. ( actually 5 of them) And 2 pillars to support a rial sysytem across the lake in background. It's very interesting i think why add those for this amount of time.
Message 12 of 16 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 2, 2013

quasar338 wrote:
Ahhh JER? ahh I think one needs to check on the Planet apartment ( that huge empty apartment. I keep watching it because theyve added buildings and such since I've owned it. ( actually 5 of them) And 2 pillars to support a rial sysytem across the lake in background. It's very interesting i think why add those for this amount of time.

Harbour has been updated in the past as well. I know of one in house dev who worked on the adventure district and the reason it was last was because this guy is awesome about details. I bet he goes rouge from time to time to play Smiley Happy

.:EDIT:. Almost finished playing TWD 400 days. bbl.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 13 of 16 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6260 posts

Jul 2, 2013

It would be nice if we could ride a monorail going between spaces and watch scenery go by out the windows. Instead of static loading screen we see as we relocate.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 14 of 16 (99 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5706 posts

Jul 2, 2013

i loaded into summerhouse last night and just looked at the empty rails. and no jersquall i don't want the disney train i want to see the HOME monorail going by on the track

images.jpg

Message 15 of 16 (91 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Jul 3, 2013

Greetings. . .I also thought it was a highway. . .monorail does sound interesting. . .but. . .not a need. . .just an item of interest to me. . .

Message 16 of 16 (50 Views)
0 Likes