Aug 18 2013
By: Shorai_1 Monster Hunter 45 posts

Mononoke Hunting Mission

2 replies 189 views Edited Aug 18, 2013

Couple of questions.

One, I already done the first individual mission, so what do I have to do to trigger the other two individual missions?

Second, at the start of the individual mission, it prompts me for a "samurai guardian". I don't have one. So where can one be found?

Message 1 of 3 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

Re: Mononoke Hunting Mission

[ Edited ]
Aug 18, 2013

Shorai_1 wrote:

Couple of questions.

One, I already done the first individual mission, so what do I have to do to trigger the other two individual missions?

Second, at the start of the individual mission, it prompts me for a "samurai guardian". I don't have one. So where can one be found?

1. There's only 1 stage (or 2 if you include group battle which is pretty much the same thing except you can play with others, but only the boss is synced, and I believe the boss has more HP). Granzella sometimes changes enemies during events. The Ookubi event should be coming soon, but nothing is made official for NA yet.

2. To use the samurai guardian, you must buy the Boys' May Festival Doll Set.

Message 2 of 3 (177 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
229 posts

Re: Mononoke Hunting Mission

Aug 18, 2013
Too bad the radish, rabbit, and dog didn't join the samurai guardian.
Home spaces in heavy rotation (where you're most likely to find me): Southern Island Hideaway (1 treasure left to find), Acorn Park, Serenity Plaza, Aurora, Pottermore (all public spaces and Hufflepuff Common Room. I am always willing to do trivia on the Hogwarts Express), Peakvox Labs, and Sodium spaces.
Message 3 of 3 (128 Views)
0 Likes