May 19 2010
By: MsSinocent Wastelander 731 posts

Mods needed in the bowling alleys..

18 replies 33 views Edited May 19, 2010

I know the mods have a hard enough time as it is keeping things under control and they're doing the best they can, but we really and truly need mods in the bowling alleys to help maintain control over all the perverts that hangout there. I've never been one to try and "call someone out" on any forum, but my buttons were pushed TODAY. This dude is a pervert in EVERY sense of the word, and stalked me NONstop the entire time I was at the bowling alley with my sis and friends. Every 2 steps I took to get AWAY from him he took 20 just to KEEP up.  I reported him and put him on block, but reporting and blocking doesn't make a person go away RIGHT THEN AND THERE, which makes it easier for them to continue to torment you in front of others as well. So I took pics, and if I get in trouble for doing it, then oh well at least I know it was for  a GOOD cause and hopefully will prompt more mods in the rooms.

BannerFans.com
Message 11 of 19 (33 Views)
VP of Gaming
28233 posts

Re: Mods needed in the bowling alleys..

May 19, 2010

Report the inappropriate behavior as you did, then if you were between games, you can always move to a different instance of the Bowling Alley by leaving and entering again. Then have your party follow you (if they are on your Friends List).

Unfortunately, the Moderators cannot be everywhere. As there are millions of us and only a handful of them, reporting is our only recourse in dealing with these people. This person will eventually have to deal with the sum of his evil deeds.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 1 of 19 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5132 posts

May 19, 2010

Thats Very Sad, Meaning Those Perverts Have Nothing Better To Do Then Harass Others ..

Even Though Much Cant Be Done About It Aside From Reporting & Waiting Mods Response ..

Only Thing I Would Do Is Jump To Another Server Or Totally Ignore The Guy .. Let Him Follow You, He Wasting His Time & Will Eventually Be Banned

It Sucks .. Makes Me Think We Need A Disappear Button To Make Them Disappear .. Lol

Message 2 of 19 (33 Views)
VP of Gaming
28233 posts

May 19, 2010

xX-SLYF3R-Xx wrote:

Only Thing I Would Do Is Jump To Another Server Or Totally Ignore The Guy .. Let Him Follow You, He Wasting His Time & Will Eventually Be Banned

Also, while the OP wanders around and the offender keeps offending, hopefully others will also report him. This will allow the Moderators to see just how long the Bozo performs his act.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 3 of 19 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
721 posts

May 19, 2010

Only real way to solve this problem atm is to turn into a fat ugly dude, untill they go away.

Message 4 of 19 (33 Views)
I Only Post Everything
944 posts

May 19, 2010

you know whats really sad i saw this psn id banned 21 times in the bowling alley im not shure if the name is true or not but if it is all i can say is were is the mac ban?

A mind thinks as to our lips speak of what's thought yet a thought on point may be joked on,it stays simple but true. High standards above us that pretend to be our literature and emotions step in and edit our purpose without cause but only effect, leaving us defenceless and confused as to not knowing why or what purpose we have of actually being here. But my truth remains and the facts of me are simple and understanding, which in turn is my strenght to help others, I am the1cj, remember that.
Message 5 of 19 (33 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
39470 posts

May 19, 2010
I know I'll probably be lambasted for this comment but here goes...

Those that know me know that I abhor any harassment of any kind in PS HOME, however I do think if people wear skimpy clothes in certain areas of PS HOME then a certain message is being given out, if you walk into a any mall in the US wearing similar clothes your going to get ogled at, same goes for a bowling alley.

I'm sorry but if you dress in a certain way & flaunt 'sex', which is exactly what is happening here, then you have to expect certain comments.
CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Message 6 of 19 (33 Views)
Wastelander
588 posts

May 19, 2010

BRIT-KO wrote:

Those that know me know that I abhor any harassment of any kind in PS HOME, however I do think if people wear skimpy clothes in certain areas of PS HOME then a certain message is being given out, if you walk into a any mall in the US wearing similar clothes your going to get ogled at, same goes for a bowling alley.

I'm sorry but if you dress in a certain way & flaunt 'sex', which is exactly what is happening here, then you have to expect certain comments.

You really need to keep the ignorant comments to yourself.....

Message 7 of 19 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
731 posts

May 19, 2010

BRIT-KO wrote:

First off, let me just say THIS..I WAS NOT "flaunting sex" or anything else for THAT matter, and if you yourself frequent home as much as I do...then I'm SURE you've seen FAR WORSE clothing being worn on  than what I have on. Secondly..I'm wearing clothing that Playstaion Home put out, and if I'm spending MY money..which I AM, then I'm allowed to put on MY character whatever I choose to put on her.  I could be dressed as Jesus Christ and have a sign over my head that says "I raise the dead"...that DOES NOT give ANYONE the right to approach me, harass me, NOR stalk me.  I was standing there waiting for my que to bowl, minding MY buisness, and besides that it DOESN'T matter how a chic is dressed, because I've seen instances where girls have been dressed in REGULAR plain old clothing and STILL get sexually harassed and followed and it DOES NOT matter WHAT section of Home you'd be in..you'd STILL get harassed, if a person wants to bother you bad enough then they WILL do it, which DOESN'T make it right, and yes you were going to get "lambasted" for it..by me...because when I come on Home I come on to spend time with my friends and to bowl, and not to "sexually flaunt" anything and quite frankly I don't appreciate the "assumption" you made.

BannerFans.com
Message 8 of 19 (33 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
312 posts

May 19, 2010

BRIT-KO wrote:

So you find cartoons "sexy"?

Photobucket
Message 9 of 19 (33 Views)