Hekseville Citizen
272 posts

Re: Mods Have Effectively Made Me Lose Interest In This Community...

Feb 14, 2009
Even though this will get locked/deleted, at least somebody has the balls to step up and state the obvious.
Every man dies... Not every man really lives
Message 11 of 17 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

Feb 14, 2009

Amir29 wrote:

I never thought I'd be one of those people posting complaints on this forum. However, this forum is becomng a direct violation of the U.S. constitution, and it's own TOS. I whole heartedly understand that people from all over the world and of all ages come here. I understand that this is why the TOS of this forum is in place, which is to inform (as well as protect) all of us. However, I have thus far had two postings deleted that have not violated the TOS AT ALL!!!

This agravates me because it's rare for anyone to read through an entire TOS document. However, I was responsible enough to do exactly that before posting my message. If you're curious as to what the topics were, I will be happy to share that with you through private messages. As I see it, the Mods here are reacting to what they "feel" is inappropriate, as opposed to what "is" inappropriate according to this forum's rules and TOS. That is simply unacceptable. Moderators are the Police of this forum, and I've yet to see a police man do what he "feels" is necessary when there was no law broken and say he still has a job.

I'm especially angry that my posts have been deleted, when I see the Ninja Costume Controversy continue on. There's nothing CLOSE to the innuendo in those threads in my former posts.

End Rant.

Note to Mods: I suggest you read the TOS before opting to delete this post. I am not 13. I am 30, and I know EXACTLY what to do when someone strips me of my rights.

about the us constitution.. this isent America -.- www stands for worldwideweb.  i do agree mods are annoying esp on home, i mean they dont pay for bandwidth or the database so why should they lock a topic, to keep people from sharing ideas. Ban/Kick users i can definitaly agree width but as far as locking topics, its just annoying

Slackware.org
Message 12 of 17 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
668 posts

Feb 14, 2009

VIPHARLEY wrote:

Give it up poople, if you have no input do not put in. Regarding the "praise" you spoke of before I do not in any way possible praise you. I agree with what you said not you. You are here laughing at what this guy has stated yet you have no clue what to say. Just laugh and be respectful.

Message Edited by VIPHARLEY on 02-14-2009 05:44 PM

1st, it's "Popple" Learn to read, dude.

2nd, you're still on that? Let it go, man. Let it go.

3rd. Lololol. Come on come on come on come on.

Message 13 of 17 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
818 posts

Feb 14, 2009
LOL Oh I know what your name is poople, I read quite well thank you and I am not still on that I just wasent able to put my post up before due to the lockout.  "G A L Y F I"
Photobucket

http://www.myspace.com/vipharley
Message 14 of 17 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
668 posts

Feb 14, 2009
I don't even know what that means, dude. It must be fun living in that messed up world of yours. lol.
Message 15 of 17 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1849 posts

Feb 14, 2009
KUDOS
Message 16 of 17 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
8066 posts

Feb 14, 2009
When you sign up to the forums you are agreeing to follow its rules. If you have a problem with a post or thread that was deleted, you should take it up with the mods through the PM system.
Message 17 of 17 (30 Views)
0 Likes