Nov 11 2013
By: PS-ip-Virus First Son 4 posts
Accepted Solution

Moderators where the hell are you?

[ Edited ]
68 replies 1630 views Edited Nov 11, 2013

Im getting sick of this, allow me to explain. Remember when home 1.80 came out and it stated and i quote

• Improved Moderation – Providing enhanced tools to help Home moderators and admins provide a better service.

which you can find in this post by home team

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/INFO-Home-1-80-Patch-Notes/m-p/40089557#U400...

Well where the hell are you Moderators??? let me give you some examples of what i have been experiancing.

September 14, 2013 - Acorn Meadows Park NA Home 2:55pm est

Home user is making avatar shrink and run really fast, user gets mad at me for taking pictures and decides to stand inside my avatar, disappears for 30 seconds then reappears with an exact replication of my entire avatar features and all IN 30 SECONDS. Here is pic.

How do you suppose for what reason to report him for???

Now even worst how about this, today

November 11, 2013 - Bowling Ally NA Home 12:30am est

Home user is seen as very large avatar ON the bowling lanes, user has NO NAME over head, user name does not appear in local chat [L] , you CAN'T click on user or name which like i said is not in on screen or chatlog, you CAN'T view users profile and you cant send any type of message or friend request to user, users text appear is solid white and all bad words uncensored and full spelling of them, then user got mad at another user and decided to freese the server and everyones ps3 that was in the place. Here are pics to show what im talking about. (i blocked out all other users names using ms paint so i dont get blamed for blacklisting)

[Removed images for inappropriate language.]

So how the hell you suppose i report this when there is no access to users name???

And lastly i have slightly blurry pics of home user back in july in acorn meadows park wearing a MODERTOR jacket and said in local and i quoat " 3 days of wearing this thing and using hedkandi dances and sony still wont ban me" (hedkandi EU Home item)

So im asking WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU MODERATORS??? there is either no method or catagory in which to report these users. Does Home even have moderators that get on to deal with this stuff?? if so how do i get in contact with them??? I am sick of these and i do say HACKERS getting away with this simply because the lack of moderator contact. Are you out there on home? or is it just lazy work ethic?? I made this thread for others to post simular experiances and and to ask you Moderators to help us to understand how to contact you in such situations so they can be delt with as they are happening or close as possible, and don't say private message you on forums becuse i have and that didn't seem to have any affect.

Message 1 of 69 (1,630 Views)
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Re: Moderators where the hell are you?

Nov 11, 2013
Tranny's seen some of what you showed pics of happen before too, Godfather II also seems to be a common spot for such things as of late. A real shame nothing's being done about it.
Message 2 of 69 (1,624 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Nov 11, 2013
Would you mind sending me a copy of these pictures please? Either on here or over psn message, and preferably unedited if you have a unedited version.
Message 3 of 69 (1,546 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2013

Here's what I predict....

1) You now have moderation's attention, YAY....but your chat log photo's will be deleted due to the overwhelming amount of cuss words shown in them.

2) Your OP title will probably be edited by a moderator, as it can be misconstrued as you cussing at them.

3) Conrad will appear at any time, tell you to report the offences to moderation and let them deal with it.

4) Eventually, the thread will be locked and or deleted because "someone" will report it to moderation as inappropriate content.

All that being said, dozens on top of dozens of people have reported having the same problems and issues on Home, since launch. Every single individual has been told to report their grievences to moderation and move on. Aside from that...there is nothing you can do, and as you can see, these problems still exist to this day...so that should be proof enough of what you should expect from moderation.

Good luck.

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 4 of 69 (1,532 Views)
Uncharted Territory
898 posts

Nov 11, 2013
Why do I always miss all the interesting stuff? I always hear these hair-raising stories, sometimes see pics, but always miss the in-world shenanigans. The giantess thingie is strange and interesting. I can't even imagine how they do it!
Message 5 of 69 (1,531 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Nov 11, 2013
Shadows prediction is dead on lol. Only one part of that is wrong shadow, there is more we can do, just got to skip a step.

Please send me a copy of these pictures..
Message 6 of 69 (1,519 Views)
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Nov 11, 2013
And when No. 3 happens on the list Shadow Runner provided, be prepared to be seriously annoyed because it'll do nothing to help the situation. It'll only make things worse.
Message 7 of 69 (1,450 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2003 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2013

al2009man wrote:

PS-ip-Virus wrote:

[Inappropriate language.]

KFC...

CHICKEN....

oh wait its that KFC guy that was in this forums for quite a while..

also if i was you, I would have censored the language

This is an outrage to the fine memory of Colonel Sanders himself.  Believe it or not he was a real person who sacrificed his life in order that we could have fried chicken that was delicious and convenient.  It is time the young people of today show more respect for this man.

Message 8 of 69 (1,451 Views)
Lombax Warrior
122 posts

Nov 11, 2013

I see this at least once a week, usually at the Bowling Alley and Glittering Sands. And it has always been the same two people, they change their appearance but use the same phrases and misspelling. Never give it much thought because I am just passing by and figured the recipient of the berating must have reported it. I typically spend two hours a night on Home playing the games, and no I do not watch television so this is my couch potato.

AbysmalDawna are you old enough to remember when Coronal Sanders use to go to each place and greeted the customers. I am, and I did in the late 70's, so that make me one of the "Old Timers" of gaming when it was just a dot on a B&W Tv  going side to side. 

Message 9 of 69 (1,417 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3821 posts

Nov 11, 2013

It may seem like things aren't being done around Home when behavior like this happens but things get done.  I Trust in the system and the process that goes with it.  This post never should of been posted the way it is, but I can definitely say I know how you feel.  I kinda started to shy from my Friday Night Bowling Nights because of all that going on.  It wasn't so bad when they used God Father, but now it's spreading like a virus.  If I see that crap I just leave and try for another instance.

Bambi-01us
Message 10 of 69 (1,354 Views)