First Son
20 posts

Re: Moderators where the hell are you?

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2013

this is NOT  troll thread. I have seen other posts about hackers being able to pose as mods and I personally

had the displeasure of meeting the two female avatars that can hide their names, turn into giants, freeze everybody on the server, and screw up our machines.  They were at Acorn Park when I first saw them.  Somebody politely asked them to stop glitching there because nobody could play the ring races with both avatars taking up the entire park. They started cussing the guy out, uncensored, and informed everybody there that they can do whatever the f they wanted to do and froze us.  My machine was froze up so bad, I couldn't even get it to shut down by holding the start button down..I had to unplug my machine from the power source.  When I did get back online and logged in, my friends list was gone and every single player in Home was blocked to me. 

Message 31 of 69 (362 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 12, 2013
Well I saw a chick avatar yesterday who had a club tag of 'Home Moderators' under her name but it was only a club she titled that. Reported for impersonating SCEA official. That was different than what youre all talking about though not nearly as devious...
Support Forums
Message 32 of 69 (356 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13187 posts

Nov 12, 2013

PS-ip-Virus wrote:

Conrad i suggest you take the time to actually read thread or is it too much for your fragile mind to understand that THERE IS NO USER NAME VISABLE OR THE ABILITY TO ACCESS USER NAME IN AND WAY!!! so stop with your write down ID and pm babble, there is no ID.

Actually they some nicknames to the Usernames...before Mods take them down

aka one of them mention "KFC"

it sells chicken

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 33 of 69 (328 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28572 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2013

PS-ip-Virus wrote:

Conrad i suggest you take the time to actually read thread or is it too much for your fragile mind to understand that THERE IS NO USER NAME VISABLE OR THE ABILITY TO ACCESS USER NAME IN AND WAY!!! so stop with your write down ID and pm babble, there is no ID.

Bravo.

This is my last response to this thread based on the OP's PSN ID and his very clear insult. I do not believe he has an issue. Rather, the issue lies elsewhere. For all others, if if you are having a problem with another user, please do be proactive instead of reactive as some members are prone to be.

The information I have provided is sound. I've used it thousands of times. But, I've never ever read about him until today. He came here complaining about an alleged issue, then he decided to post an insult.

Some people come to this forum to complain about others. For some, they soon become like the people that they're complaining about.

Ciao, man.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 34 of 69 (324 Views)
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Nov 12, 2013
Conrad, if you would have actually read this thread at all you would have seen that there is no possible way for them to report the person because their id is hidden, completely. And of course this person defended them self, others here were calling him a liar and a troll long before they said anything back.

Im really trying to find stuff i can agree with you on max, but you make it so hard to do. Your advice here is far from sound, in fact its just plain ignorant and makes it completely obvious you skimmed this entire thread instead of actually reading it. Just do the op and the rest of us the favor of holding true to your last post, Or actually read it instead of trying to dismiss it.
Message 35 of 69 (305 Views)
VP of Gaming
28572 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
Your advice here is far from sound, in fact its just plain ignorant and makes it completely obvious you skimmed this entire thread instead of actually reading it.

Last message and then I'm gone.

I did read the original post.

The original post actually had more information that was removed by Moderation. That information could have been used to submit a report if the OP knew how to.

I will do whatever I can to report offenders. I won't sit around and remain passive.

Thank you for your kind words. Take care. I'll see you around.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 36 of 69 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Nov 12, 2013
Another satisfed topic poster with a legitimate complaint. Well done, Conrad. Looks like I was spot on about No. 3 on Shadow Runner's list earlier in this topic.
Message 37 of 69 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10644 posts

Nov 12, 2013
I know it did fella, i was like the second the third person that posted.... None of it had any way to report for it, because there is no name to report. Please, Stop skimming if you are going to offer advice you need to read the entire post.
Message 38 of 69 (277 Views)
Gaming Beast
1732 posts

Nov 12, 2013
No, I read this earlier and have seen some of what the topic poster is legitimately upset over too. A few times at Godfather II, I have come across people with altered usernames that do not show up in the text window. An attempt to click on their altered username yielded no results, only an error indication. I've also seen some there sport giant avatars like inthe pics provided too, the other things such as the ability to curse freely in the text chat I haven't seen before. What this topic poster has to say is a legitimate problem and has every reason to complain. Believe me, unlike Conrad I definitely did not skim through this topic. I clicked on every picture and read every word. Sorry if it came across like I didn't read this with my last post but I actually did. Hope that clears up any misunderstanding and most importantly, I sincerely hope that someone on Home can stop what's going on.
Message 39 of 69 (265 Views)
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Nov 12, 2013

Hello friend,

Obdule is going to offer some most splendid advice to all my friends here tonight, this morning whatever your time zone and that is live and let live. So someone wants to play moderator. We all wanted to pretend to be careers and jobs that we are not. Its called using your imagination, and imagination has never hurt anyone.

I say let our friends roam around the Sony Playstation Home. We know they are not moderators and are not going to crush us like little bugs when they make their avatar people big and scary like. It's only Sony Playstation Home.

Moderators have more important cases to be looking into like the many, many reports I have filed against the "wolves in sheep skin" , the "he's" dressed as "shes" Because these people cause real harm to people and their feelings. A much larger concern than someone pretending to play moderator or making their avatar person big. 

Moderators where the hell are you in cracking down on the wolves in sheep skin?!

Peace.

Obdule

Message 40 of 69 (265 Views)
0 Likes