Nov 08 2012
By: U2crazy4me Sackboy 362 posts
Accepted Solution

Mistake in the Lockwood Gift Machine

[ Edited ]
5 replies 285 views Edited Nov 8, 2012

With the latest update Lockwood moved the Modern Lines bathroom items around a bit and with that they made a mistake on one of the items. The Modern Line towels - Monochrome (the stack of 2 towels) was 32 tokens before the update. Now they are 128 tokens, which btw is 4 times the cost, and are miss titled as Modern Lines Heated Towel Rail - Monochrome..., which is the item to the left of it.

This is just to let everyone know about the mistake and to make sure anyone doesn't buy the item till its fixed..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 1 of 6 (285 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11067 posts

Re: Mistake in the Lockwood Gift Machine

Nov 8, 2012

Nice find. That's why you need to make alt acounts and gift yourself  the cheap stuff while the getting is good.

Message 2 of 6 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
362 posts

Nov 8, 2012

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Nice find. That's why you need to make alt acounts and gift yourself  the cheap stuff while the getting is good.

Thank you.. And yeah tell me about it, ugh! lol

Message 3 of 6 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Nov 8, 2012

I wish they would have messed up the price of the bathtub and sink to 64 tokens ...lol  (still dont have those)  Smiley Sad

Message 4 of 6 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
362 posts

Nov 8, 2012

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

I wish they would have messed up the price of the bathtub and sink to 64 tokens ...lol  (still dont have those)  Smiley Sad

Oh I know right! That would of been the best, but then I wouldn't of posted about it till we secretly got them at that cost cause you know if it was posted before hand a mistake like that would be fixed in 5 seconds flat... LMAO  Smiley Frustrated

Message 5 of 6 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Lockwood Developer
535 posts

Nov 8, 2012

U2crazy4me wrote:

With the latest update Lockwood moved the Modern Lines bathroom items around a bit and with that they made a mistake on one of the items. The Modern Line towels - Monochrome (the stack of 2 towels) was 32 tokens before the update. Now they are 128 tokens, which btw is 4 times the cost, and are miss titled as Modern Lines Heated Towel Rail - Monochrome..., which is the item to the left of it.

This is just to let everyone know about the mistake and to make sure anyone doesn't buy the item till its fixed..

We've fixed this now - thanks!

Message 6 of 6 (228 Views)