Fender Bender
4236 posts

Re: MiniBots Newyear's Tournament Announcement

Jan 3, 2013
Id like to join if my schedule alows it.
Message 11 of 34 (184 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 3, 2013

Ok Crazy, you know me I'm in the armed division of course.

Message 12 of 34 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 3, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

mrdiamond666 wrote:
So do you have to have a purchased fighter or are free ones ok? Idk much about this game.
You get your own minibot to start with, It's the weapons/accessories that you must purchase. Don't worry though, there are default weapons aswell, this is why the OP catagorized different divisions. I hope this helps Cat Happy

Lego is correct. Everybody has their MiniBot fighter, the basic blaster, and grenades for free. Additional stuff must be purchased or gifted to you.

In regards to the 'maybe ill post this elsewhere', PLEASE DO! tiny url .com/bxyjmjb (minus the spaces... they censor it, idk why)is a shorter link to this thread to sign up. I've asked mclaren6 to post on the EU forums, but I don't care who does it, as long as the word spread, and I'm told he might be busy the next few days.

I've updated the OP with copy/paste names of the entrants. Smiley Tongue So excuse the links, and the ?'s are for the maybes, just so they know they're counted, but don't need to panic if they can't show.

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 13 of 34 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
591 posts

Jan 3, 2013

um.. put me down for Armed

Message 14 of 34 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
362 posts

Jan 3, 2013
Ill play...right now I am not armed, but I might pick something up.

What are most peoples suggestions? I have only tried the battlebox game never the multiplayer. I usually stink at lobbing grenades in most games I usually like the heaviest rifles.
2038 posts

Jan 3, 2013

The_FPS wrote:

What are most peoples suggestions? I have only tried the battlebox game never the multiplayer. I usually stink at lobbing grenades in most games I usually like the heaviest rifles.
Well, perhaps get "The Devestator" Weapon then, it is sort of consistant to what you'd like, it has a lot of ammo and can fire many rounds in a quick amount of time, It's similiar to a Gattling gun.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 16 of 34 (130 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
823 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 4, 2013

I own all the weapons and I personally have seen that the death ray, shotgun, the assaulter, flamethrower, and thunder cannon (as long as you dont overuse it or spam it all the time) are the most effective weapons but its preference. It can be hard to get sniper kills, the devastater actually slows you down and reduces jump height, and the melee axe is a little too weak compared to the vorpal blade. Grenades are effective for any player, armed or unarmed. If you buy the Battlebox ultimate bundle you get all the gadgets (excluding hover discs) for minibots which include the very effective healing gadget and turret gadget. It also gives you the assaulter and shotgun for use in minibots as well so if you plan on buying those two guns you may want to consider buying the Battlebox ultimate bundle if you think you might buy it at some point so you do not buy those weapons "twice" essentially. There is also the free gun that is on trial so whatever that is can be an extra help to you if you do not own it.

Message 17 of 34 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Jan 4, 2013

The_FPS wrote:

I'll be offering tips, practice time, etc. to anybody interested before, after, and hell, probably even during the tournament.

Those who'd like any help, be it a question like yours FPS, general tips, or more practice is welcome to add me and/or request an invite to The Kuma Klub to practice with other players.

Also, Shinra buddy, you forgot the $10 bundle doesn't include the cake. Smiley Tongue Sry. Had to do it. lol

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 18 of 34 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jan 4, 2013
Im in (schedule permitting) for armed. Keep your tokens though I just want to smash some avis. Smiley Tongue
Support Forums
Message 19 of 34 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Jan 5, 2013

I'm in. I'll even help round out whatever catagories you need filling, too.

Message 20 of 34 (81 Views)
0 Likes