Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Re: MiniBot Tournament Results!

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2012

Crazy-88 wrote:

For those who've read the blog, we now know that MiniBots is getting an update this week.... but didja know that they're the result of the MiniBot Tournament from Juggernaut and YPSH?

TrainingFacility_11072012_684x384.jpg

The Kuma(Bear) Helmet and zipper/stitching decal are from the 1st Place Team of myself, Shinra_Soldier7, and Muninn55, and the helmet changes color based on your hair color. Rock your bear with all kinds of colors!

Funny, that's not how I remember it. The team was you, Shinra, and myself. You asked Munnin to sub for me when my power went out before the final, even though she was disconnected shortly after the match began. You didn't wait for Shinra's input on the group prize, and I was the one who came up with the zippered bear idea.

However, the people I feel bad about are the "group sponsors" you persuaded into buying you all of the Minibots gear (sans Battlebox). You promised the "sponsors" they could decide the winning design, even though Shinra and I never agreed to this. Based on the outcome, it looks like they got shafted as well.

Still, thanks to Juggernaut for creating this new content and offering a speed boost at an affordable price.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 11 of 25 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2012

@MrDiamond, the items will be priced as they normally are since the beginning, weapons as 10tokens, etc., but with companions being new, they'll be 20tokens in the store.

@Stardust, considering the team offered you a vote in the item creation, take up any problems you have with me in private. As the only matter to it I'll address publicly is that the entire voting process was spent with you trying to undermine other people's votes... so gripe all you want. Also, towards 'the sponsor' complaint, he got the entire team gear, either directly, or by indirectly by allowing Shinra and I to have spare tokens to arm you. But again, take your complaints up with me in private, as it was a team choice to have you removed, so you weren't around for the rest of the vote.

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 12 of 25 (272 Views)
Wastelander
751 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 6, 2012

Wow that is awesome! Thank you for the update Crazy-88! Awesome job on the items y'all! 

Message 13 of 25 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Nov 6, 2012

XxDaRK_WAYnExX wrote:

Wow that is awesome! Thank you for the update Crazy-88! Awesome job on the items y'all! 

No need to thank me. Jug could tell ya I was itching for these items from the first concept art. XD Updating the forums is just a good ol scratch. lol

And see for yourself... wouldn't this just cause the most awesome anxiety? XD

Toombs_Companion_WIP.jpg

Kuma_Companion_WIP.jpg

Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 14 of 25 (252 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Nov 6, 2012

Crazy-88 wrote:

@Stardust, considering the team offered you a vote in the item creation, take up any problems you have with me in private. As the only matter to it I'll address publicly is that the entire voting process was spent with you trying to undermine other people's votes... so gripe all you want. Also, towards 'the sponsor' complaint, he got the entire team gear, either directly, or by indirectly by allowing Shinra and I to have spare tokens to arm you. But again, take your complaints up with me in private, as it was a team choice to have you removed, so you weren't around for the rest of the vote.

He didn't send me any gear for being part of the team. I asked Shinra about it, and he didn't get any either. There was never a "team" sponsor. You persuaded people who weren't on the team into buying you gear and claimed that in return, they would get to help design any team prizes. I remember you saying "90% of your Minibot gear" was given to you by donors. Shinra and I never agreed to this, and we certainly didn't get anything in return. I have old PMs proving all of this.

I never tried to undermine the vote of anyone on the team. What I said was that Shinra should have been there, and that we had both agreed McRoddec shoudln't. I agreed with Shinra that Muninn should have been a part of the process since she subbed in for me (even though she didn't complete any matches in the tournament and only birefly participated in one of them).

Anyway, there never was a team vote. We held one design meeting as a "team" without Shinra (but plus your buddies). You said we would meet again, but it's pretty clear now that you just submitted the design you wanted without my/Shinra's input. So don't make the claim that this design was submitted by the team.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 15 of 25 (237 Views)
Uncharted Territory
900 posts

Nov 6, 2012

Crazy, these look awesome, better than described! I can hardly wait to see them. Smiley Very Happy Juggernaut is definitely one of the best Home Devs!

Message 16 of 25 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Nov 6, 2012

I'm gonna be rocking the Kuma head for so long Joyce, you have no idea. XD I might even have to build a skatepark for the hoverboards if they give a fair enough speed boost in the game.

I hope to see ya and other MiniBotters tomorrow when we start breaking things in. :3 Gonna be SO much botting tomorrow. lol

Message 17 of 25 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
900 posts

Nov 7, 2012

Absolutely! I'm all over it, lol! Smiley Very Happy

Message 18 of 25 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 7, 2012
This stuffs awesome. Good job everyone involved. Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 19 of 25 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
407 posts

Nov 7, 2012

Im not seeing any running animation from the ninja head band while running with my avi?

Message 20 of 25 (136 Views)
0 Likes