May 16 2012
By: jimmynet Gaming Beast 1940 posts
Accepted Solution

Midway Cash Carnival - NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN

16 replies 799 views Edited May 16, 2012

Ok am I missing something here? No purchase necessary to enter or win, however you will need to buy a ticket to play a game to be entered? 50 for $0.99...  To be entered I'm buying tickets that's a purchase to enter or win right?

And if the answer was already posted sorry but I couldn't find it.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.

3. HOW TO ENTER:

Enter through PlayStation®Home:

1) During the Promotion Period, log into your PlayStation®Network account and launch PlayStation®Home application.

2) Make your way to the Midway section of PlayStation®Home.

3) Play any of the games located in the Midway section. To play any of the games located in the Midway, you will need a ticket. You can purchase 50 tickets for $0.99. Free-play games do not count as an entry into the Promotion.

4) For Week 1 through Week 25’s drawings, one ticket will count as one entry into the Promotion for that week.  You must play one of the games in Midway to enter that week’s drawing.  You may play any of the Midway games multiple times to submit multiple entries.  There is no limit on the number of entries that you can submit.

5) To be entered into the Grand Prize drawing, you will get one entry for every one entry entered into the Promotion from Week 1 through Week 25’s drawings.  For example, if you have one entry in Week One and one entry in Week Two, you will get two entries into the Grand Prize drawing.  If your entry is chosen as a winning entry during one of the weekly drawings, that winning entry will be considered an eligible entry for the Grand Prize drawing.

6) You may play any of the Midway games multiple times to submit multiple entries.  There is no limit on the number of entries you can submit.

7) The Sponsor will randomly draw a winner for each week.

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 1 of 17 (799 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Midway Cash Carnival - NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN

May 17, 2012

This was answered on the Blog.

Picture 2.png

Message 2 of 17 (799 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

May 17, 2012

In the Info post by Glass Walls at the top of the page the rules state you can enter by mail:

Enter by Mail:

1) During the Promotion Period, handwrite your name, email address, and indicate which week’s promotion drawing you would like to be entered into on a postage paid postcard via US Postal Service mail to The Midway’s Cash Carnival Prize, 530 Los Angeles Avenue #115 Box 218 Moorpark, CA 93021.

2) For Week 1 through Week 25’s drawings, one mail in entry will count as one entry into the Promotion for that week. There is no limit on the number of entries that you can submit. If your entry is chosen as a winning entry during one of the weekly drawings, that winning entry will be considered an eligible entry for the Grand Prize drawing.

3) To be qualified in each week’s promotion, mail-in entries must be received between the following dates:

I didnt want to take up all the extra room copying and pasting the dates.

Message 3 of 17 (799 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

May 17, 2012

Thanks Joanna - I dont look at blogs these I missed that..

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Picture 2.png

Message 4 of 17 (799 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

May 17, 2012

thx myalan I get it now  ;-)

Message 5 of 17 (799 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

May 17, 2012

You're welcome, it was easy to miss.

Message 6 of 17 (801 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

May 17, 2012

But if I'm understanding correctly, you'll get one entry for every play. So a .99 green ticket could get you 50 entries. Or you could mail a postcard in for 30ish cents for 1 entry.  So wouldn't it make more sence to buy the green ticket for 50 entries and you'll get rewards too.    XD

Message 7 of 17 (801 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

May 17, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Picture 2.png

How much are stamps? 

Message 8 of 17 (801 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

May 17, 2012

yes u have to buy a stamp but your not purchasing them from these guys.. you can walk the post card in also but you gotta buy gas to get there..

Message 9 of 17 (801 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
701 posts

May 17, 2012

So then you'd be spending roughly $23 if you did that for every week?

*sucks at mathematics* xD

Super_Jinx wrote:

But if I'm understanding correctly, you'll get one entry for every play. So a .99 green ticket could get you 50 entries. Or you could mail a postcard in for 30ish cents for 1 entry.  So wouldn't it make more sence to buy the green ticket for 50 entries and you'll get rewards too.    XD

"Shhh... My common sense is tingling." - Wade Wilson

Member of Marvel Unlimited
Message 10 of 17 (801 Views)
0 Likes