Nov 09 2013
By: tabbyrose Splicer 80 posts
Accepted Solution

Midnight Glade personal space

14 replies 300 views Edited Nov 9, 2013

I am interested in purchasing the Midnight Glade Personal Space, but it says error, it says this for friends too, anyone know anything about this?

Message 1 of 15 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: Midnight Glade personal space

Nov 9, 2013
Not sure where you are looking but to buy the Midnight Glade the only way is by purchasing the Ultimate Fireworks Pack by Lockwood.
It is $6.99 and comes with many fireworks and the space. Find it in the Estates Store>Personal Spaces>23rd row down>3rd option
Support Forums
Message 2 of 15 (287 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3279 posts

Nov 9, 2013

Yep, for some reason the Midnight Glade is in Estates by itself but it gives a pricing error.  I let Lockwood know about it a couple of weeks ago but currently the only way to purchase is it by buying the firework bundle.

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 3 of 15 (280 Views)
Splicer
80 posts

Nov 10, 2013

Thanks guys! I am gonna get this in the morning Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 15 (260 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 10, 2013
You are quite welcome tabby it is a very nice space - in fact possibly my favorite. The fireworks are pretty nice as well Smiley Happy
Support Forums
Message 5 of 15 (219 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

Nov 10, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
You are quite welcome tabby it is a very nice space - in fact possibly my favorite. The fireworks are pretty nice as well Smiley Happy

It also has or use to have a hidden gift machine under the map.  So you could recieve gifts there while hanging out without having to use up 22 slots to add it.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 6 of 15 (214 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Nov 10, 2013
Hidden under the map? Theres one in the corner as well actually. It is a stand with agreen firefly looking glowy object atop of it. Beside it there is a Lockwood store on a different stand. What I have done is place a Prairie Wheel Barrow in that corner and placed my essence of winter and lamp of deluge inside of it so as not to distract from the visual theme I have going but can go turn on the snow or rain when I feel like it Smiley Happy Also the bundled fireworks are a must to be displayed here. If you have a PODI Fireworks Active Item, even better.
Support Forums
Message 7 of 15 (211 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 10, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Hidden under the map? Theres one in the corner as well actually. It is a stand with agreen firefly looking glowy object atop of it. Beside it there is a Lockwood store on a different stand. What I have done is place a Prairie Wheel Barrow in that corner and placed my essence of winter and lamp of deluge inside of it so as not to distract from the visual theme I have going but can go turn on the snow or rain when I feel like it Smiley Happy Also the bundled fireworks are a must to be displayed here. If you have a PODI Fireworks Active Item, even better.

That's a great idea, and yes, the GM used to be hidden under the map.  I haven't checked in a long time though, so sounds like they brought it out of hiding. Smiley Happy

As for the PODI, I stopped using it a long time ago as it simply uses up way too many slots. Smiley Sad

What would have been nice is if they made it an unlockable built-in item, like Granzella does with some of their items.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 8 of 15 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1041 posts

Nov 10, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:

I think it is the same one. Lockwood hid the gift machine under the ground. So we are not able to see it.

There is a Supernova Firwork reward available for the owner and the guests when there are 8 or more people in the personal space at once.

Message 9 of 15 (191 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

Nov 10, 2013

Tang_Ang wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:

I think it is the same one. Lockwood hid the gift machine under the ground. So we are not able to see it.

There is a Supernova Firwork reward available for the owner and the guests when there are 8 or more people in the personal space at once. 

Wait a minute.  Why are you and DN saying the Gift Machine marker is hidden under the ground in the Midnight Glade?  Whenever I've seen it, the glowing green GM marker (with cute fireflies buzzing around it) has always been there in the left-hand corner of the field Glade, right beside the blue Lkwd Store marker.

If you see the GM as targetable only underground, perhaps that's a bug which should be documented in the Support forum?

Message 10 of 15 (183 Views)
0 Likes