Reply
Highlighted
May 09 2007
By: Steveo_W Fender Bender 3195 posts
Offline

Midnight Bowling

9 replies 5 views Edited May 9, 2007
this would be fun yeah reallll fun but to bad no drinks in home
Photobucket
Message 1 of 10 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/11/2006
Offline
8593 posts
 

Re: Midnight Bowling

May 9, 2007
thats why  u drink at your house and then use the controller to bowl lol
ssdsct5
Thanks to WWE_JohnCenaLuvar for the sig
Message 2 of 10 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/05/2007
Offline
704 posts
 

Re: Midnight Bowling

May 9, 2007
Go down to my thread "Official Tourtaments" i had the same idea it would be so cool if they could offer people rewards for winning a game of something
Message 3 of 10 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/06/2006
Offline
3195 posts
 

Re: Midnight Bowling

May 9, 2007
gahhh good idea only rootbear for me lol
Photobucket
Message 4 of 10 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/06/2006
Offline
3195 posts
 

Re: Midnight Bowling

May 9, 2007


SilentMom wrote:
Go down to my thread "Official Tourtaments" i had the same idea it would be so cool if they could offer people rewards for winning a game of something



sorry i saw that after i posted
Photobucket
Message 5 of 10 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/05/2007
Offline
704 posts
 

Re: Midnight Bowling

May 9, 2007


steveo6890 wrote:


SilentMom wrote:
Go down to my thread "Official Tourtaments" i had the same idea it would be so cool if they could offer people rewards for winning a game of something



sorry i saw that after i posted


BLAST!!! Beat me too the awsome idea!!!
Message 6 of 10 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/16/2004
Offline
105 posts
 

Re: Midnight Bowling

May 9, 2007


SilentMom wrote:


steveo6890 wrote:


SilentMom wrote:
Go down to my thread "Official Tourtaments" i had the same idea it would be so cool if they could offer people rewards for winning a game of something



sorry i saw that after i posted


BLAST!!! Beat me too the awsome idea!!!


Then I hereby coin the term "cosmic-billiards!"

Message 7 of 10 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
5135 posts
 

Re: Midnight Bowling

May 9, 2007
We have discussed a whole bunch of bowling ideas Here

It took me forever to find the old thread!

Message 8 of 10 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/24/2006
Offline
972 posts
 

Re: Midnight Bowling

May 9, 2007


steveo6890 wrote:
this would be fun yeah reallll fun but to bad no drinks in home


Why would you want drinks in a virtual world any way?
Message 9 of 10 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Rux
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/29/2006
Offline
5135 posts
 

Re: Midnight Bowling

May 9, 2007


arsid wrote:


steveo6890 wrote:
this would be fun yeah reallll fun but to bad no drinks in home


Why would you want drinks in a virtual world any way?


Lol, I know

What's the point? Does your avatar get thirsty?

Message 10 of 10 (5 Views)
0 Likes