May 23 2013
By: Mel_1623 Hekseville Citizen 254 posts

Message of the day question

5 replies 122 views Edited May 23, 2013

While reading the message of the day I saw this:

Nighttime downtown, a bar stands on the outside of the hustle and bustle. Inside, people cross paths, participating in the theater of life. Tonight, in a small corner of the city, the bartenders kindly greet customers who are quietly tilting their glasses.

It's message number 7 on the list. Is this in reference to the sexy bar tenders clothing? Is it a hint of something to come, like a bar space? Any insight?

Message 1 of 6 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Message of the day question

May 23, 2013

Mel_1623 wrote:

Nighttime downtown, a bar stands on the outside of the hustle and bustle. Inside, people cross paths, participating in the theater of life. Tonight, in a small corner of the city, the bartenders kindly greet customers who are quietly tilting their glasses.

It's message number 7 on the list. Is this in reference to the sexy bar tenders clothing? Is it a hint of something to come, like a bar space? Any insight?

Lots of us are wondering that after reading that although it appears from tweets posted in this forum in another thread that GZ has said the space isn't coming at least not yet. 

Message 2 of 6 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

May 23, 2013

Mel_1623 wrote:

Here's the answer from another post who knows Japanese. Seems they just directly translated the Japanese PR phrase without really thinking it misleads people.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Granzella-Content-Update/m-p/40412121#M12341...

nagon111 wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

Has anyone checked the new MOD for NA Home?  Down the list (I think it was #7 or #8) they mention the Downtown space and the bar there.  It might be a hint that the space is finally coming to NA.

Naw, too wishful thinking. It's just using what Granzella supplied to them. And it's the same exact phrase that comes directly from the JP advertising. Too lazy of coming up with something new.

Also used in the description of the Youtube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJGl1qhgoa8

Message 3 of 6 (110 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11067 posts

May 23, 2013

That's just the standard advertising that GZ supplies. I hope we never get Downtown.

Message 4 of 6 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

May 23, 2013

a1557851 wrote:

Mel_1623 wrote:

Here's the answer from another post who knows Japanese. Seems they just directly translated the Japanese PR phrase without really thinking it misleads people.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Granzella-Content-Update/m-p/40412121#M12341...

nagon111 wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

Has anyone checked the new MOD for NA Home?  Down the list (I think it was #7 or #8) they mention the Downtown space and the bar there.  It might be a hint that the space is finally coming to NA.

Naw, too wishful thinking. It's just using what Granzella supplied to them. And it's the same exact phrase that comes directly from the JP advertising. Too lazy of coming up with something new.

Also used in the description of the Youtube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJGl1qhgoa8

Okay, wasn't sure if it was some sort of easter egg/hint of something to come as I've never seen a message like that before. Strange that they wouldn't clarify the message a bit.

Message 5 of 6 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11067 posts

May 23, 2013

Not strange, just lazy...Smiley Surprised

Message 6 of 6 (84 Views)
0 Likes