Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/09/2012
Offline
588 posts
 

Re: Merry Christmas from Game Mechanics

Dec 26, 2012

lol after countless tries i keep getting invalid codes so i just gave up on the giveaway. But now when i try to add a psn card it says its  invalid. I just got the code today. anyone know y?

Message 41 of 69 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/29/2012
Offline
204 posts
 

Re: Merry Christmas from Game Mechanics

Dec 26, 2012

SEIZURE_BOX wrote:

lol after countless tries i keep getting invalid codes so i just gave up on the giveaway. But now when i try to add a psn card it says its  invalid. I just got the code today. anyone know y?


no idea, but I did get a few errors from these codes, I think because I used them at the same time as someone else

Message 42 of 69 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Merry Christmas from Game Mechanics

Dec 26, 2012
^ If you try redeeming invalid codes after so many times, you'll get locked out of code redemption for 24 hours. I found that out the hard way when HSM put codes in one of their magazines but broken into parts.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 43 of 69 (145 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Merry Christmas from Game Mechanics

Dec 26, 2012
Forgot to add, I believe they have it set up that way to prevent people from "phishing" for codes.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 44 of 69 (144 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/09/2012
Offline
588 posts
 

Re: Merry Christmas from Game Mechanics

Dec 26, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:
Forgot to add, I believe they have it set up that way to prevent people from "phishing" for codes.

ohh ok thanks 4 info i guess ill wait a day to redeem it then

Message 45 of 69 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/29/2012
Offline
204 posts
 

Re: Merry Christmas from Game Mechanics

Dec 26, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:
^ If you try redeeming invalid codes after so many times, you'll get locked out of code redemption for 24 hours. I found that out the hard way when HSM put codes in one of their magazines but broken into parts.

I actually did use a code same time as someone else a few hours earlier I think, but now I may be locked out, ah well it was good to get a few things

Message 46 of 69 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 04/05/2011
Offline
452 posts
 

Re: Merry Christmas from Game Mechanics

Dec 26, 2012

It was nice of them to give codes away, but i honestly think the codes were leaked lol, i entered atleast 3/4 of them w/ in seconds of the post & got the code used already msg everytime,.. was a nice gesture tho,.. Merry Christmas!!!

Message 47 of 69 (104 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 08/09/2012
Offline
588 posts
 

Re: Merry Christmas from Game Mechanics

Dec 26, 2012

aogamerdude wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:
^ If you try redeeming invalid codes after so many times, you'll get locked out of code redemption for 24 hours. I found that out the hard way when HSM put codes in one of their magazines but broken into parts.

I actually did use a code same time as someone else a few hours earlier I think, but now I may be locked out, ah well it was good to get a few things


yea i got a chair its all good thanks Game Mechanics. But those last few prizes were awesome wished i hadnt got locked out and tried to win those items. Congrats to everyone that won and Merry christmas to all and a happy new year. Robot Happy

Message 48 of 69 (101 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/07/2012
Offline
127 posts
 

Re: Merry Christmas from Game Mechanics

Dec 26, 2012

i got a few. ty gm. merry x-mas Smiley Very Happy

Opinions here do not express those of SONY &/or its' affiliates
Message 49 of 69 (101 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/29/2012
Offline
91 posts
 

Re: Merry Christmas from Game Mechanics

Dec 26, 2012

I entered the code for the last active item(custom dining table) and it accepted it, but i backed out from officially redeeming it because i dont think i would use that item much. Cheers to whoever got it. Smiley Happy

Message 50 of 69 (93 Views)