Uncharted Territory
1393 posts

Re: Merry Christmas from Game Mechanics

[ Edited ]
Dec 25, 2012

I personally refuse to any longer support devs who utilize facebook and twitter to promote themselves and interact with or support it's customers. Very poor decision imo to use a worthless, time-wasting "social networking" site. Can't stand this practice or having the garbage forced onto my PS3. I despise both of these applications and hate to see multiple devs going this route.

Gives a very amateurish feel to the entire company...

Message 11 of 69 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3270 posts

Dec 25, 2012

The entire company is.. 2 guy if I'm not mistaken.

And one of them will be spending his christmas day giving codes to a bunch of whiners...

Kudos GM 

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 12 of 69 (248 Views)
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Dec 25, 2012

Lizette_Karen wrote:

GameMechanics wrote:

It is limited to the first 5 people who get it. We will be doing this all day so be sure and check back.

WooooooooooooooooW 5  LOOOL

IKR

Message 13 of 69 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1393 posts

Dec 25, 2012

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

And one of them will be spending his christmas day giving codes to a bunch of whiners...

Kudos GM 

2 guys or 200 guys, it's still a company, or at least a supposed company. As far as "whiners", if that was directed towrads me, you've got no clue. I have no desire for the items to begin with. I simply thought this was another Christmas well-wish from a dev.

If I had any desire for these items I would buy as many as I wanted as I'm not hurting to where I need to be a "sponge" trying to get a code for a free piece of virtual merchandise worth a couple bucks...

Message 14 of 69 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Dec 25, 2012

They're dead about as soon as they're posted, wow

Message 15 of 69 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Dec 25, 2012

Elway358 wrote:

Dr_Do-Little wrote:

Kudos GM 

2 guys or 200 guys, it's still a company, or at least a supposed company. As far as "whiners", if that was directed towrads me, you've got no clue. I have no desire for the items to begin with. I simply thought this was another Christmas well-wish from a dev.

If I had any desire for these items I would buy as many as I wanted as I'm not hurting to where I need to be a "sponge" trying to get a code for a free piece of virtual merchandise worth a couple bucks...

Shhhh you'll hurt CMC's feelings. All your codes belong to her!

Message 16 of 69 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 25, 2012

Anyone complaining about the lack of redeem usage, for the codes.

Needs to think that this company didn't have to give out codes period.

Be thankful we've had it lucky the past few weeks from developers. We've had nothing but redeem codes left and right eack week, but it seems like that doesn't please people?

Stop being selfish.

Message 17 of 69 (198 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Dec 25, 2012

3rd party developers have been pretty good about trying to make Christmas fun with lots of freebies and codes/contests. Good for them. Personally I like the way Loot does theres given one doesn't have to rush to try and input a code but for those who win congratulations.

Message 18 of 69 (183 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Dec 25, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

3rd party developers have been pretty good about trying to make Christmas fun with lots of freebies and codes/contests. Good for them. Personally I like the way Loot does theres given one doesn't have to rush to try and input a code but for those who win congratulations.

Loot did exceptionally well with their 12 days of Christmas codes.

Developers have been if anything extremely nice to us this year, even Granzella with the added decorations to the apts. Plus the free chicken items and tree, in the GZ burger apartment.

People are just having their high standards affecting their judgement, when really we're not promised anything from events or developers.

Message 19 of 69 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
444 posts

Dec 25, 2012
ah i was able to get 1 out of all the codes thanks gm merry xmas
Message 20 of 69 (155 Views)