Wastelander
681 posts

Re: Free Holiday Juggerbot Companion!

Dec 25, 2012

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

DMCoutatime wrote:
I knew that thanks... I was just wanting to let people know that if they wanted to get the companion from me I would be glad to help them with that.

You could've post it in the other thread. You didn't have to make a whole new thread. Cat Tongue

Let me reiterate. I knew that after I made the thread. But I don't see the harm in having this thread up still. I am sure the moderator will take it down if he/she feels compelled to do so.

Message 31 of 51 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Re: Merry Christmas From Juggernaut!

Dec 25, 2012

Hypnotic_Inertia wrote:

I know that.  Did you get the SCEJ Christmas hoverboard?

I know you know that, lol. Woman Tongue Of course I did. Woman Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 32 of 51 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Dec 25, 2012

I hope you can make it online tonight, around midnight or one am in the west coast. It is the best time I can help you, Ranko.

sword-art-online
Message 33 of 51 (347 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1961 posts

Dec 25, 2012

I have the clues to help you and Ranko in the Peakvox labs.

sword-art-online
Message 34 of 51 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 25, 2012

RankoSao wrote:

is there a way we can get these rewards without spending yen? because i dont have any...

The Christmas companion is free to guests. If you're talking Japan you need to spend money to get the hoverboard if I'm not mistaken. 

Message 35 of 51 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 26, 2012

tonydamiani wrote:

For those of you that bought the Festive Stocking, you get only today a special reward!

This reward can be earn by your visitors too! Smiley Very Happy

A Juggernaut Robot Christmas Edition!

82731b5a327e648ccfb898e50805fb22.png

Merry Christmas Smiley Happy

Couple things, is it confirmed that the companion reward was only available on Dec 25th (GMT)?  

EDIT:  Just had a visitor get the Holliday JuggerBot from my Festive Stocking, so it is not limited to just one day.

Also, for those that opened the stocking before Dec 25th they received a Lump of Coal (with a funny comment about being naughty for openning their stocking too early).  Now the assumption was that those same folks would not get the companion gift if they got the lump of coal.  

However, instead, those that chose to open it early despite the warning in the description of the Festive Stocking stateing not to, ended up getting both rewards, where as those that followed the instructions in the description and waited until Christmas only got the one reward, as I don't believe you can get the lump of coal any longer... However maybe that will change.

Granted, most would probably just toss the coal item into storage, but I actually think its a pretty funny item with a funny description.  It goes nicely with the Festivus Pole item. Smiley Wink

So in this case it appears Juggernaught is rewarding us naughty folk who didn't have patience to wait till Christmas.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 36 of 51 (258 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
280 posts

Dec 26, 2012
Way to go, Mr. Nitrate. Now there are going to be 50 posts about how Juggernaut Games sucks for not giving EVERYONE free lumps of coal.
Message 37 of 51 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

Dec 26, 2012

AzureBonds wrote:
Way to go, Mr. Nitrate. Now there are going to be 50 posts about how Juggernaut Games sucks for not giving EVERYONE free lumps of coal.

LOL - indeed, after all Home is full of naughty folks Smiley Wink

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 38 of 51 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Dec 29, 2012

Well since i see this item is not Region locked i bought it tonight and it still works...  YAY!

But after i got done useing it i put it back in storage... But guess what happened?  They made it so u can't bring the item out again after u put it back in Storage or removed it from ur apt. So in this case u can't even get to it to put it back on ur apt wall at all!

Has anyone else tried this?  Let me know. Very odd!

so now i have an item i bought and i can't even put it back out later if i wanted to... Arrgg!

Now that's worse than getting a lump of cole since u can't reuse the item... WTH!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 39 of 51 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Dec 30, 2012

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Well since i see this item is not Region locked i bought it tonight and it still works...  YAY!

But after i got done useing it i put it back in storage... But guess what happened?  They made it so u can't bring the item out again after u put it back in Storage or removed it from ur apt. So in this case u can't even get to it to put it back on ur apt wall at all!

Has anyone else tried this?  Let me know. Very odd!

so now i have an item i bought and i can't even put it back out later if i wanted to... Arrgg!

Now that's worse than getting a lump of cole since u can't reuse the item... WTH!

I have the stocking in NA and EU, and I don't have anything like that happen to me. Mine works normally and fine in both regions. I think you might have broken your stocking somehow.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 40 of 51 (90 Views)