Highlighted
Fender Bender
2356 posts

Re: Mercia's Portal will be in the LKWD Store September 19th - FREE!

Sep 14, 2012

So the Mercia portal is going to be a free purchase?

Well seeing how I was hoping for it to be an exclusive item I guess I can't call it exclusive anymore. But I will say this even if I sound like a total idiot.

I am just glad that I got early access to the game itself and got the chance to also obtain the reward items early as well.  

The game was fun and I'll say this... Being apart of the beta is a much better reward then a portal.

Twitter: Soulycon
PSN: Soulycon
YouTube: Ashatote
Gaia Online: Buttsexy
Message 71 of 83 (372 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

Sep 14, 2012

Soulycon wrote:

So the Mercia portal is going to be a free purchase?

$0.00 FREE!

Message 72 of 83 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
359 posts

Sep 14, 2012

Thank you Lockwood for giving this item to everyone!! I reached level 30 last week without spending a dime on your game. To show my appreciation I bought a couple items from the store just to support your game. It was fun to play and i enjoyed it very much, Thank you!!!!

Message 73 of 83 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2040 posts

Sep 14, 2012

As a beta tester I don't get the controvery over the free portal. It is a nice item and I put it in a few of my personal spaces, but I haven't used it since the beta ended.

I have a lot of friends that weren't invited into the beta, I'll be happy to see them get the portal if they want to use it.

Message 74 of 83 (309 Views)
Fender Bender
2518 posts

Sep 14, 2012

Yeah, I think that the portal is an item of interest to anyone who has played the game, beta or not. It doesn't bother me to see everyone get it. To me it's not about being exclusive, it's just about having something that acknowledges I participated. It would have been nice if the level 1 beta reward was a plaque acknowledging the beta testers, and upon release they could change it. But they didn't so oh well. It would just be nice to have something like that a couple years from now if I am still using home. I have never been involved with a beta test before.

Message 75 of 83 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
539 posts

Sep 14, 2012

wow. i cant say im not happy about this. hopefully lockwood brings those halloween items back from last year which i missed out on . the portal fits my profile well 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 76 of 83 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2394 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 14, 2012

Melpoe wrote:

al2009man wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Melpoe wrote:

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Well since 90% of us didn't get into the DEMO to begin with it's only fair that they give the Portal to the 90% of us who didn't get the demo!

Unleass they want to loose fans/customers!  Make it fair to all of us...

Some people got in because there in the in crowd and wouldn't have gotten in otherwise...

It's time LKWD made it right for the rest of us... And for those who got into the DEMO shut the He** up u already had ur Portal and ur not any better than the 90% who didn't it!

Nuff Said!

Shut the heck up? Really? It's funny, because for those of you who did not participate in the beta, you actually get an advantage. See, us beta testers had our levels reset, we lost everything but rewards. The game was already repetitive enough, and now lockwood expects us to restart all over again from scratch? If we at least kept our levels, I would be fine, but not at the current state.

Stop speaking out your behind, Dc.

You know he's the same guy right, that complained they took **bleep** Angel couch.

I believe I remember him complaining, for quite some time that he no longer had an exclusive/rare item.

I remember him. the guy who ALWAYS complained over that out-dated couch. if he was smart enough then he shoud PM to Joystick_Warrior for an chance

I love irony.

Sorry I left the quote box so big.  Smiley Sad

**bleep** Angel at the time and thought it was really cool.

And to Al - We were all told that everyone that lost the couch still had the item linked to our account, but that was around the same time they said people would get any rewards they missed during the community theatre mishap (the jackets and later on).  And I don't think either of those things happened.

Edit - Umm, that "bleep" should say "**bleep** "...  Why was that sentence censored?

Edit 2 - Seriously?  Okay...  how **bleep**  ".  If this doesn't work, I said that I had the same issue as above, and I liked it because of what it looked like.

Yes, I did create that game on the Vita you probably never heard of.
Message 77 of 83 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4902 posts

Sep 14, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

There goes having it exclusive.

Cat Mad

Totally agree dead

Message 78 of 83 (209 Views)
Big Daddy
12473 posts

Sep 14, 2012

Bradley_Davis129 wrote:
This is just a slap in the face for beta testers I worked hard on the game and reported problems now I can't even show that I helped. Shane on you Lockwood. Once a proud beta tester is a shame full player you've lost my respect Lockwood.

Good for you.............LOL.

Does this mean you won't buy anything from Lockwood?

How much stuff from Lockwood do you already own?

What's wrong Bradley?......the kids over at **bleep** don't play nice?

Message 79 of 83 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1148 posts

Sep 14, 2012

Isn't being selected as a Beta Tester " exclusive " enough for us ?

Despite the fact that Lockwood never promised us an exclusive; I am not unhappy that Lockwood has made a practical decision to help Mercia succeed.

If getting a Mercia Portal makes a lot of other Home Members smile; then I am smiling  Smiley Happy

If you were a Beta Tester, take pride in being thought well enough of, to have been offered an oppourtunity to help a Developer and the Community.

photo Xmas3_1copy_1.jpg
Message 80 of 83 (145 Views)