Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Mercia Rewards: Spoilers

Aug 29, 2012

Well clothing items are male and female. Some items like weapons are game only and can't be wore in world unless Lockwood changes things for the final release. Hard to know but we'll find out soon enough. 

Message 31 of 37 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Aug 29, 2012

Thank you lunar Woman LOL I cant wait !!!! lol

Message 32 of 37 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
34 posts

Aug 30, 2012
hope its a smash hit so that more great quests, areas, and rewards are made. Lizard companion would be sweet Smiley Very Happy
Message 33 of 37 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2012

Me and my wife played thru the Beta. Finally hit the level cap at 30, got all 26 rewards, best level 3 bow with over 40K in gold to spare.

My thoughts:

Possibly the best thing Lockwood has ever done, in the history of Home. Standing ovation! For being a Home game at what it is, Mercia took me back to my EverQuest days, reminiscent of oldschool MMORPG's. I absolutely loved it. ^_^

All i wanna see once it goes public in a few hours, are the bug fixes. Falling thru floors, doors that would just spin and wouldnt open, creatures that wouldnt even spawn, not awarding XP correctly....these things definately need to be fixed by morning, once it goes live. Oh and the targeting reticule could use a little tweaking too.

Also, after so long i expect the level cap to be raised. would like to see it go all the way to 100 but thats wishful thinking. At least 60 would be nice tho.

I wanna see a more structured "partying system" introduced, as opposed to "hey, follow me and quest with me". A teamate locator would be nice too, maybe make the PSN ID flash or pulsate so we can easily locate party members. Group voice chat came in REAL handy, thankful for that. Would like to see something similiar to an "auction house" as seen in WoW...where online players can buy, sell and trade with other players in Mercia.

Oh, and we need the ability to HEAL others. Let us be clerics. That would really help a lot when partying with friends. Maybe even resurrect dead players on the field.

Possibilities and potential is limitless here...I could go on and on with ideas. Bugs aside, i give Mercia a solid 10.

I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 34 of 37 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2127 posts

Sep 1, 2012

a tip for all you hunters and warriors out there in mercia land best to save your scales,beaks,claws and hearts at the level 28 or 29 and 30 the last quest repeats over and over just getting lizard and bug parts so if you save them up then at the end you can sit back and dump it all on the oracle without having to run around to much fo lizard parts

Message 35 of 37 (123 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

my sunlit meadow

Oct 7, 2012

My Sunset Meadow is going to be a combinatioin of a Mercian Campsite and Fossil Display area especially when it comes to the dinosaurs once the museum hits. I currently have my Mammoth there and hope to add 2 or 3 additional dinosaurs when I get lucky enough to find them.

i had the idea 1st and im using it (C) <<<<

Message 36 of 37 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: my sunlit meadow

Oct 7, 2012

CoolRichy008UK wrote:

My Sunset Meadow is going to be a combinatioin of a Mercian Campsite and Fossil Display area especially when it comes to the dinosaurs once the museum hits. I currently have my Mammoth there and hope to add 2 or 3 additional dinosaurs when I get lucky enough to find them.

i had the idea 1st and im using it (C) <<<<

I think lots of people think that is a great idea. You can check out my set-up if you like here. 

Smiley Happy

Message 37 of 37 (61 Views)
0 Likes