Apr 14 2014
By: ShadowKirby87 I Only Post Everything 670 posts

Mercia Fractured Realms Problems

16 replies 272 views Edited Apr 14, 2014

After I had finish one of the first part of one of the quests, I was able to move on to other areas. When you go and download them, it will forever keep loading nonstop. Has this issus been talked often? Any idea when this getting fixed? I was enjoying it up until this part.

Message 1 of 17 (272 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Re: Mercia Fractured Realms Problems

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2014

Mercia has been broken almost as long as it has been out. I would hope Lockwood will take time to fix it( and maybe one day offer a Mercia residence space or club). But, it might not ever happenSmiley Sad

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 2 of 17 (268 Views)
Survivor
1454 posts

Apr 14, 2014

Lockwood has stated they are aware of the issues and have absolutely no plans on fixing them.  Someone who knows the article could supply the link.  It is what it is and it won't ever get any better.  Smiley Indifferent  Dean

Posted Image
Message 3 of 17 (257 Views)
Fender Bender
2760 posts

Apr 14, 2014
This loading issue has always been an issue. I usually solved it in the past by quitting and reloading the game. Mercia is a large game with large downloads. Sometimes it just takes a long time. Also, with Home Challenges and Lockwood Life XP, the Home servers are busier than ever. Many spaces are taking forever to load. Someone correct me, but I thought Lockwood announced a long time ago that they had no plans for any uodates to Mercia.
Posted Image

Message 4 of 17 (256 Views)
I Only Post Everything
670 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2014

No plans to fix their mess? Fantastic -_- , well thanks for the info

Message 5 of 17 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Apr 14, 2014

This answers all my questions about that game, even though I did finish it.

Multi-Gamer
Message 6 of 17 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
6255 posts

Apr 14, 2014

Still waiting for the Queen Beetle to spawn.Woman Frustrated

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 7 of 17 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Apr 14, 2014

Mercia was a fun game. It's a shame that the development time didn't pay off for Lockwood. Games like this had the potential to really make Home fun.

Message 8 of 17 (219 Views)
Survivor
1454 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 14, 2014

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Mercia was a fun game. It's a shame that the development time didn't pay off for Lockwood. Games like this had the potential to really make Home fun.

You're right Jo.  Mercia was a blast.  I completed it on 4 accounts.  I also formed the now defunct fearless Mercian Guard, where all members were inducted in as Generals (had to demote Mur though when he bit my shoulder and blamed it on a beetle) and went on to assist the Home general population in their quest to slay the nastiness within Mercia.  Yep, definitely a lot of fun. 

Oh, I remember one time when I turned a corner and you were just standing there Jo, looking all confused (maybe afk), with about 10 disgusting oversized beetles about to attack.  I spent the next 5 frantic minutes firing flawlessly aimed arrows and death swiping with my sword for you to come back and say "Oh hi Dean, sorry, phone" amid oozing blood, slime and gore all around you.  Yep, the good times.  Smiley Happy  DG   

Posted Image
Message 9 of 17 (205 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Apr 14, 2014
Still have that first post by GlassWalls welcoming us to the Mercian Beta forum. You guys remember all the feedback we gave on that game?!? Pages and pages.

Never even got an update. A pity because it had so much potential.
Support Forums
Message 10 of 17 (197 Views)