First Son
28 posts

Mercia Fractured Realm Fixes

Nov 6, 2012

I find Mercia to be one of the best, most exciting and rewarding games on playstation home. Only because I'm insane.

The rewards are amazing and the outfit is gross - it's perfect. I've introduced several people to it because i think it is so much fun, however, I would really like to hear, in the future, of fame level 50s and 90s instead of a disappointing cap at 30. Also, I would like to know what's up with the Pale blue screen of death glitch that I get every once in a while - I glitch out of the "shopping cart" and fall through the floor when I trade too quickly I think. It's also happened when I'm traveling through doors with team mates. It's not irritating enough to ruin the fun for me but I'm getting a laugh out of that glitch.

I'm glad to know that it is getting regular updates - I hope it remains a popular, rewarding game in home for a very long time.

Message 21 of 40 (211 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: Mercia Fractured Realm Fixes

Nov 14, 2012

I would like to see new levels added in and yes a Mercia apartment would be cool

Message 22 of 40 (187 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Jul 9, 2013

i know same hereSmiley Frustrated

Message 23 of 40 (160 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
995 posts

Jul 9, 2013
Since you've necroposted an old thread, I'll post what I asked recently on facebook.

Me: What's this I hear about Mercia: Free Realms no longer being updated?

Lockwood: That is correct unfortunately.
Message 24 of 40 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

Jul 9, 2013

He probably got to it from a search engine (google, yahoo, etc).

Message 25 of 40 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2013

Lockwood was too generous with Mercia content. There was no reason to spend money on it. The game was easy and very beatable without paying a cent. And if it doesn't make money for them, then it's a failure.

They should reevaluate their decisions and try again instead of flat out abandoning it.

Message 26 of 40 (140 Views)
Wastelander
631 posts

Jul 9, 2013

LunarEmerald wrote:

Lockwood was too generous with Mercia content. There was no reason to spend money on it. The game was easy and very beatable without paying a cent. And if it doesn't make money for them, then it's a failure.

They should reevaluate their decisions and try again instead of flat out abandoning it.

Yup. I beat this game with the default armor, weapon & sword. It took a long @$$ time beat the final bosses, but I got it done. The beetle queen was tricky, but I used the teleporters to my advantage.

Antonio Xul
Message 27 of 40 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13193 posts

Jul 9, 2013

LunarEmerald wrote:

also due to Lots of Bugs unfixed

Message 28 of 40 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3752 posts

Jul 9, 2013

al2009man wrote:

LunarEmerald wrote:

also due to Lots of Bugs unfixed

Lunar is correct!!  and your just repeating what others have said, tell me what bugs (since there's lots of them) were not fixed?  LKWD did implement many fixes and when I played on my alt account I had no problems at all finishing the game!!  High traffic was another factor that would make the game freeze, lag and or not spawn the monsters, but now that its died down thats not the case.  The only thing that was not fixed as far as I know was that you could not complete level 30 which is the last level.   It just keeps looping with no end to it.

Message 29 of 40 (104 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
995 posts

Jul 9, 2013

Smoochy-Rhino wrote:

He probably got to it from a search engine (google, yahoo, etc).

Who were you referring to?

Message 30 of 40 (99 Views)
0 Likes