Highlighted
Nov 02 2012
By: Joanna_Dark_ PlayStation MVP 29264 posts

Mercia Fractured Realm Fixes

39 replies 590 views Edited Nov 2, 2012

Saw this posted over at the EU Forums and thought those playing Mercia might want to know. Surprisingly nothing has been mentioned here in North America to my knowledge. 

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/Mercia-Fractured-Realms/td-p/1740379...

The following bugs should now have been fixed..

·         Fixed issue with creatures sometimes not spawning in rooms. 
·         Decreased the spawn delay on creatures when more players are present within a room. 
·         Fixed a bug caused by a Quest checking for a Stone in the players inventory which had been      already equipped. 
·         You can now remove quests from the quest menu by pressing triangle (only in the hub). 
·         Loot is now only dropped for the player which delivers the killing blow on a creature. 
·         Fixed a crash caused by changing your amour too quickly.

Message 1 of 40 (590 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Re: Mercia Fractured Realm Fixes

Nov 2, 2012

Queen Beetle still glitched. Gate still isn't active for the repeat quest.

Message 2 of 40 (576 Views)
Survivor
1453 posts

Nov 2, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Saw this posted over at the EU Forums and thought those playing Mercia might want to know. Surprisingly nothing has been mentioned here in North America to my knowledge. 

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-General/Mercia-Fractured-Realms/td-p/1740379...

·         Decreased the spawn delay on creatures when more players are present within a room. 
·         Fixed a bug caused by a Quest checking for a Stone in the players inventory which had been      already equipped. 
·         You can now remove quests from the quest menu by pressing triangle (only in the hub). 
·         Loot is now only dropped for the player which delivers the killing blow on a creature. 

Wow.  When was this a problem?  So now 2 guys can beat the crap out of a huge lizard taking it to near death, then somebody new walks into the room and shoots it once with an arrow and this person is the only one to get credit?  What a bunch of crap.  Smiley Mad  DG

Posted Image
Message 3 of 40 (564 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1157 posts

Nov 2, 2012

Too little, too late. And loot should be shared. That was one of the few features Lockwood got right with this terrible game.

Gamers are the worst f*cking people. ~ Phil Fish

Message 4 of 40 (554 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 2, 2012
Yeah...bad move with the loot drops. The rest of these patch notes seem pretty decent though.

Does everyone get XP for a kill or is it for the person who actually got the kill? Smiley Surprised
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 5 of 40 (551 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Nov 2, 2012

Very disappointed in them!  N.A.  Once again getting shafted!   I'm done with the game and written it off for good. I did complete it, but feel bad for the current users who are stuck and don't realize what is going on.   Great game but all has gone to waste again.   Kudos to Home Management team.   I wish, we could take MERCIA, off our Main Menu.  Its useless and just taken up extra space. Its still under new.    Extremely  disappointed (UFC).  

P.s. 

I wouldn't believe that post from EU either. Just a bunch of Hocus Pocus.

Message 6 of 40 (549 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1998 posts

Nov 2, 2012

Digitman3 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Wow.  When was this a problem?  So now 2 guys can beat the crap out of a huge lizard taking it to near death, then somebody new walks into the room and shoots it once with an arrow and this person is the only one to get credit?  What a bunch of crap.  Smiley Mad  DG

With the default weapon, I barely get the kill on most of the creatures when around anyone else anyway.  Smiley Sad

Check this out if you're on a Vita.
Message 7 of 40 (526 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Nov 2, 2012
They still got a few more bugs to iron out...then we should start to see some new quests, level increases and expansions. This game is taking VERY SLOW to evolve. Like I said, it'll prolly be well into next year before it starts to get "really good."

Till then, theres really no point in buying new weapons and armour or playing it thru more than once...unless youre just that bored. LOL
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 8 of 40 (519 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2039 posts

Nov 2, 2012
Regarding LKWD's QA team - If it takes 3-4 months for a patch to go thru QA to fix bugs and glitches, then this game is going to take a very LONG time to get off the ground. We waited so long for this new patch to finally go live...and it seems they STILL missed a few things.

At this rate....im thinking it'll be next summer before we see ANY expansions at all. Too bad, cuz if done right and in a TIMLEY fashion, this game could be a HUGE hit and make LKWD a lot of money.

Sad to see it being held back by QA. *sigh*
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Message 9 of 40 (517 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
909 posts

Nov 2, 2012

What?  It was a bug that caused everyone to share rewards for killing enemies?  I thought it was, you know, COMMON COURTESY.  This so-called fix is going to hurt people who play this game, not help them.  They should be rewarded for contributing to the fight, not for scoring the kill.

---signature---
Thanks to nDreams and the new Xi, my PS3 froze during Xi's download process and put me in a perpetual loop of file restorations every time I start up my PS3. I can no longer play Playstation Home or any of my PS3 games. 600+ dollars spent on Home content, down the ****ing drain. I'm done with Playstation Home, I'm done with Sony, and I'm done with this site, as my current PS3 situation no longer warrants my being here. Bye everyone.
Message 10 of 40 (511 Views)