Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Re: Men "catfishing" burdening real women on HOME!

Jan 25, 2014
^ if you find posts inflammatory, you can report them, but unless you are the original poster, you cannot just ask for it to be removed.
Support Forums
Message 71 of 79 (402 Views)
Fender Bender
2706 posts

Jan 25, 2014

This mic-ing up proves nothing. A male only needs a female nearby to mic-up to "prove" they are a female when they in reality aren't.

Pictures prove nothing either. They can be found on the internet unless one is referring to cam-ing up live but then again there's the aforementioned nearby female.

I remember years back at the bowling alley people would demand of a girl (supposedly) to send a picture and others nearby would say to not send any pictures. 

In memory of Jody Westover and all those who fight or have fought cancer

Message 72 of 79 (379 Views)
Uncharted Territory
965 posts

Jan 25, 2014

I knew a guy once, well gal, guy or gal, or dude. I knew a dude once that could spot a fake without having to google the picture.

I haven't seen him, her, ummm it, in a little while. The last time I saw him, her, ummm it, was when he, she they?, figured out how to do the German salute thing. He, she, they? were, was running around doing that for a bit, but everything he, she, ummm it, said was censored. Before long he got ahold of an EA armband, and IT was ON, full on!! and that was the last time I saw him, her, ummm it on PShome. 

Message 73 of 79 (364 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1359 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2014

I remember when I was at the Hudson theater seeing what new nobody was there then a women came up to me & asking to send a picture of her we start arguing & arguing then I block her I don't remember the full story it was way long ago

addtext_com_MTEwMTQzMTk0MzI5.jpg

Message 74 of 79 (322 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
760 posts

Jan 25, 2014

I'd like to come clean with everyone...

In real life I'm not really a Starfleet Captain. There I typed it.

My apologies for any hurt feelings or misleading people. I only ask for your understanding in acheiving this seemingly impossible dream. And for the love of God, Flashman... could we please lose the engine room noise on the bridge!! Sheesh!!

Message 75 of 79 (298 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Jan 26, 2014

theSinisterMrX wrote:

My apologies for any hurt feelings or misleading people. I only ask for your understanding in acheiving this seemingly impossible dream. And for the love of God, Flashman... could we please lose the engine room noise on the bridge!! Sheesh!!

Okay... Okay... I'm reeling a bit from the shock. I can accept the fact that you aren't a Starfleet Captain, but you did at least graduate from Starfleet Academy, right? I mean, it can't ALL be a lie! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 76 of 79 (262 Views)
I Only Post Everything
760 posts

Jan 26, 2014

JulianMatisse wrote:

theSinisterMrX wrote:

Okay... Okay... I'm reeling a bit from the shock. I can accept the fact that you aren't a Starfleet Captain, but you did at least graduate from Starfleet Academy, right? I mean, it can't ALL be a lie! 

I did graduate on Star Trek Online and I am now Captain of my ship if that counts. Smiley Wink

Message 77 of 79 (222 Views)
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Jan 26, 2014
I am a real woman. ..and I think it is funny. .I can usually pick out the guys that are trying to be a woman. .and if you dont believe I am a woman tough crap ..I dont have to prove anything to anybody...get a life...you can be whatever you want to be in this fantasy world
Message 78 of 79 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
3364 posts

Jan 26, 2014

This thread appears to have run its course. Locking it down. Thanks!

Message 79 of 79 (209 Views)