Highlighted
Jun 20 2012
By: Zombieman007 Hekseville Citizen 277 posts

Men in Black 3 slug item

6 replies 61 views Edited Jun 20, 2012

I never received the Men in Black 3 slug item.  I went behind the desk on the right and walked all around but was never rewarded it.  Is anyone else having this problem, and what can be done to work around it?

I want:
1. Use Home avatar as XMB avatar and on ID card.
2. Display trophies of choice on ID card, instead of most recently earned trophies.
3. Iron Man suit (preferably with separate helmet) for my Playstation Home avatar.

Message 1 of 7 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Re: Men in Black 3 slug item

Jun 20, 2012

Have you tried clearing your Cache to see if that would help?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 7 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Jun 20, 2012

I didn't try that but I will if you think it will help.

I want:
2. Display trophies of choice on ID card, instead of most recently earned trophies.
3. Iron Man suit (preferably with separate helmet) for my Playstation Home avatar.

Message 3 of 7 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Jun 20, 2012

Try logging off Home and logging back in a couple of times to see if it'll' pop up. Sometimes the reward system gets laggy and doesn't give the reward out right away. If you still haven't gotten anything after you try logging off and back on, then try clearing your Cache to see if that will help. Don't worry. You won't lose anything from clearing your Cache.

Message 4 of 7 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Jun 22, 2012

I cleared my cache, redownloaded the space, went back in, still haven't gotten the item.  I have logged off Home and on again at least once every day since the space came out.  It is supposed to be rewarded by simply standing behind the desk on the right, correct?  I've walked all around that desk, and the other one just to make sure.  I've walked all over the entire space, gotten every reward that space gives except that one.

I want:

Message 5 of 7 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
389 posts

Jun 22, 2012

Well, "the right" is relative. If you are in the central area downstairs, and the offices are behind you, and you are looking out toward the elevators, then the correct desk is on the left. And since it's more of an oval with an opening, it would be more apropos to say stand inside the desk, as it were. Hope this helps.

Message 6 of 7 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Jun 22, 2012

The way that I got mine is by walking around and inside the desks. Nothing put up, so I got off Home and logged back in, and then the reward pop up. Give what Scarver said a try. It might work.

Message 7 of 7 (61 Views)
0 Likes