Survivor
2681 posts

Re: Mega Man 10 Home Unlockables

Mar 18, 2010

x-cult wrote:

saw someone wearing a very unique one in the theater that looked nothing like these

There is also a shirt you get for beating 75% of the challenges in the game. There are 88 challenges in total, I'm around 30% done. I haven't seen it yet unfortunately. The challenges are pretty .... challenging, lol .

Message 31 of 39 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2681 posts

Mar 18, 2010

Miadaskate wrote:

What I'm trying to say is, why should I go to this website instead of the others I visit on a daily basis? What makes it different from the others?

I'm not here to advertise the website or anything (not directly...). I'm just answering this question. Please don't take this the wrong way

...for starters, we were the first site to provide a dedicated review for the PSN version of Mega Man 10 and provided information that you couldn't find on another site. Such as the Home unlockables and that the HD versions of MM10 (XBLA version included) have borders around the screen, unlike the Wii version of the game.

We don't give scores at the end of our reviews and we try to provide as much of a balance as we can in terms of the bad and good. You mentioned "bias" which is funny to me anyway, but you wouldn't find that sort of stuff on our site. Even if a game is awful, we still mention some sort of good aspects. If a game is awesome, we still mention the faults. We aren't in any way influenced by publishers to fake reviews or anything like that.

What also makes our site different is that every bit of revenue we make goes to charity. Every Tuesday we also give out free stuff from our twitter account as well. Want free games or swag? Check out our contests. How many websites reviewed Minna de Spelunker? I can name at least one, and that was ours (written by me).

There's tons of information that you just wouldn't find anywhere else (initially). How many reviewers will specifically point out that a game has Home unlockables AND show you what they look like? Not many.

Again, I'm not trying to advertise the site or anything, but lets think about why you would want to visit a different website? How about a difference in perspective? I view all major and obscure sites on an hourly basis if possible. Each site provides their own take on content and some places leave out certain aspects that are discussed.

If you want to read celebrity reviews for certain games, or twitterviews with people like Dylan Cuthbert, come visit the site. It's up to you where you want to go and you don't have to stop at just one or two websites. If you ever check the PSblogs "what we read" articles on Sunday, you will find many of our articles there too. You can also check out what No Fuss Reviews has to say about us.

^_^

Message 32 of 39 (27 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1224 posts

Mar 18, 2010

x-cult wrote:

saw someone wearing a very unique one in the theater that looked nothing like these

What color was it? Did you happen to see who is on it like possibly Roll or Dr. Light?

Message 33 of 39 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
797 posts

Mar 18, 2010
Message 34 of 39 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Mar 18, 2010

x-cult wrote:

this shirt!

This shirt is namco, not mega man. it costs 79p from EU mall, not sure about usa. but it's definitely namco
Message 35 of 39 (27 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1224 posts

Mar 19, 2010

Shenmue182 wrote:

x-cult wrote:

this shirt!

This shirt is namco, not mega man. it costs 79p from EU mall, not sure about usa. but it's definitely namco

Yeah, first I thought it was the bosses but Mega Man always has 8 and that shirt only has 6 items on it plus a weird looking chest. So it's obviously not Mega Man.

Message 36 of 39 (27 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Mar 25, 2010

Well done for scoring above us 9/10 is very good, we'll try to change that don't you worry

Message 37 of 39 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3543 posts

Mar 25, 2010

Delriach wrote:

x-cult wrote:

There is also a shirt you get for beating 75% of the challenges in the game. There are 88 challenges in total, I'm around 30% done. I haven't seen it yet unfortunately. The challenges are pretty .... challenging, lol .

Aw, is it just another shirt?  Was hoping for some actual Mega Man armor, lol

Message 38 of 39 (27 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
530 posts

Mar 25, 2010

There is actually one for 90% challenges too.  View here.

Message 39 of 39 (27 Views)
0 Likes