It's that time where I mysteriously come out of the woodwork again to suggest things.
- Placeable NPCs for our apartments. Japan Home has an adorable one that is an avatar-sized anime-eyed girl in a kimono that takes up 7 slots and is fully animated (breathes, clothing and hair physics). It also bows at you when you walk by. I would like to see these in several styles, but to start, how about a Maid and a Butler? We technically already have cooks, but they're attached to other items. We also have dancers that are attached to giant blocks; it would be nice to see some that can be placed on our makeshift stages. Be neat if they could have a toggle switch that lets them wander around bouncing off walls like a roomba, but if it costs too many slots, noone's going to use them so we can start off stationary. Let's see what you guys can do. You can even sell bodyguards and armed guards for spaces. We started making them as LMOs, how about some nice placeables?
- Cute Maid and Butler Outfits. How is a girl supposed to run a maid cafe without proper maid clothes? Honestly. Don't leave out the guys either!
- Wait-staff LMOs where we can carry a tray full of food or drinks around. Perfect for those diner spaces or just to show off how awesome your balance is.
[image credit to ncloud @ blogspot]
- More Rainy Spaces, Both Public and Private. For personal spaces: Day and Night cycle preferable, ability to toggle rain on and off also preferable. Optional Complement: Two Person Umbrella-Sharing LMO.
[GZ's Rainy Downtown Event compliments their Youtube. I'm good with rainy forests too!]
- Two Person Sitting LMOs/Posepacks. I specifically mean ground poses, back-to-back ones are on my christmas list. Face to face with hands touching is also a good one.
[Image credit to wyrdwing at Deviantart]
- Mermaid Tail LMO or outfit bottom that lets you keep the top half of your avatar.We did centaurs guys. Merpeople next please.
[Image Credit to Modthesims.info]
- Sleeping Bags. No, I'm completely serious. We've been asking for this since Moon Forest came out, and HOW many sets of PJs do we have now without the proper means for a slumber party? I'd like to see a set that couples deco sleeping bags (1 slot) with active sleeping bags (multiple slot), or sleeping bag LMOs for bonus points. Though I may end up regretting that last one if everyone starts busting sleeping bags out under the bridge at Acorn Meadows...
[image credit to Yumekichi11 on Photobucket]
- Large Picture Frames for Walls. I'm talking huge. As tall as our avatars. We need them for our art-gallery spaces, and just in general. As a sidenote, wall-hanging MIRRORS please.
- Desk Clutter. Placeable Picture Frames, Jewlery Boxes, Music Boxes (functionality is a bonus), individual roses as placeables, etc. An animated ballerina wind-up that does not take up 22 slots would be nice. Even better if you make it the size of an avatar or a ghost so I can put it out in my rose garden.
- Rose in Mouth Avatar item. NOT an
LMO. We have a tango now, and we really need this for male and female, please. Colors: Red, White, Black, Purple, Blue.
[image credit to Pangya and Image-Station]
- As a sidenote, I am also on the bandwagon for some ideas mentioned earlier in this thread, like long hairstyles for guys, more lolita clothing, thigh-highs attached to shoes, Assassin's Creed-style stuff, victorian stuff, and more wedding gowns.
Lockwood Gift Machine
Would it be possible for Lockwood to allow us to buy an item from the Gift Machine for ourselves as well as purchasing and sending a gift to a friend? Other Home Developers have this option, I don't see why the "creators of gifting in Home" won't do this, too?
Maybe make it so that as a gift, the price for an item would be lower, but as a personal purchase the price can be slightly higher. This will help emphasize that the Gift Machine is primarily meant for gifting ohers - a social tool for all of us.
Like many peoples on PSHome who enjoy retro games
I would love to see more arcade cabinets but also active pinball machines as much as winning prizes machines.
And please consider releasing a colorful 80's style Arcade Clubhouse space with 2 levels or more which could include a bowling alley to have friends over at anytime they wish to do so & socialise !
Can also be great for the challenges game arcade cabinets without the hassle of been in line at the Bowling Alley
Keep in mind...more peoples click & gives "Likes"
Better chances we have to get those things from the developers!!
If you like to view / Subscribe to my channel & follow me on Tweeter
Please click on the links below.
@Shirobara- I've been requesting mermaid half along with snake/rattlesnake half and spider/drider half without them looking like you're in a costume like the taurs since march and april suggestion. hopefully by now they should have them ready soon I hope. Also my other request is to bring a female liontaur since the male liontaur doesn't look right on a female.