It's June 10th... and takes a few seconds for Tempest to start a Monthly suggestions thread - a thread that is suppose to help developers get ideas from their customers... yet he hasn't even done that, probably the easiest part of his job... or are we suppose to believe his hands are tied and that his boss won't let him post? Oh wait, that's right he posted a belated update in the Upcoming Home Content thread on June 3rd, so apparently he had time to do that.
Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...
"Like it never happened"
- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -
Well my ideas are yet to be made into an item but here we go...
- More Japanese inspired fashion.
- More Japanese inspired hair styles.
- An apartment of Tokyo with a city view.
- More school uniforms.
- A drum set LMO.
- An active massage chair that you and another can sit on. Then you have an option for a foot massage and such.
- Central Plaza personal space.
(Here are some of the hairstyles that i'd like to see re-created.)
Thank you for looking at my idea's, and have a lovely rest of your day/night.
Here's the June 2014 version of the community suggestion thread.
Please feel free to suggest any content that you're interested in seeing in PlayStation Home. This is a thread for content suggestions (clothing, LMOs, spaces, etc.), not for functionality. Thanks, and have fun!
*You're welcome Tempest et all. I want a "spray bottle" LMO myself. Annnnnd, go!
**Moderation feel free to merge this thread with Tempest's if/when he makes one.